B sides

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Lightshade
Road Kill

Hi all,

i'm recently new here but a Sisters fan since 98.I'm not a super intellectual human being (i only did primary highschool :P ),but i try to get by... oh.. and i also hate the bloody G word that is related to the Sisters!

Anyway...does anybody know where i can get versions of "Afterhours,Train,Body E 84 and Untitled" without vinyl cracks in it?Iv'e got the vinyl of the 1984 EP,Walk away 12" and Dominion 12" and there's no use of trying it to clean it up on my pc,you can also hear it's from a vinyl.

Thank you.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Lightshade wrote: i also hate the bloody G word that is related to the Sisters!
What, Germany? :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Lightshade
Road Kill

weebleswobble wrote:
Gothic?
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Lightshade wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:
Gothic?
Nah, Gerbil!!
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Lightshade wrote:Hi all,

i'm recently new here but a Sisters fan since 98.I'm not a super intellectual human being (i only did primary highschool :P ),but i try to get by... oh.. and i also hate the bloody G word that is related to the Sisters!

Anyway...does anybody know where i can get versions of "Afterhours,Train,Body E 84 and Untitled" without vinyl cracks in it?Iv'e got the vinyl of the 1984 EP,Walk away 12" and Dominion 12" and there's no use of trying it to clean it up on my pc,you can also hear it's from a vinyl.

Thank you.
Welkom in het Heartlandje.... :D

The songs mentioned by you are part of the Some Boys Wander By Mistake boot. I am not sure if it is in the sharing section but it certainly can be found in another section. Heave a look around this place, read rules etc. Have fun! :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Badlander
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:The songs mentioned by you are part of the Some Boys Wander By Mistake boot. I am not sure if it is in the sharing section but it certainly can be found in another section. Heave a look around this place, read rules etc. Have fun! :wink:
My copy still has the cracks. No wonder, it's a direct-from-vinyl transfer, with no remastering whatsoever. As I've got quite good hi-fi equipment, I much prefer listening to the original 12". 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

Lightshade wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:
Gothic?
Germany is related and gothic is not
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Lightshade wrote:Hi all,

Thank you.
Look for the Sistersrarities Yahoo! Groups thread, it has a link to where they can be found. I'd post the link, but you know.. be nice to goths or die. :)
James Blast
Banned

Another Bloody Belgian! :lol:

welcome ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Welcome! ;D

Whereabouts are you in Belgium?

(we should start drawing a map of the Belgian Hlers)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Lightshade
Road Kill

Hi, thank you all for the kind shares ;).I am from Lokeren-city (between Ghent and Antwerp).I also much prefer the 12" versions for those B sides but i don't think there is anything like a vinyl i-pod or portable vinylplayer is it ,and i'm a little audiofreak so i like a good quality sound,in particular when it comes to the Sisters.But good ole vinyl sounds nice and warm (but with cracks).

Actually i thoughtthe G word was gothic,since Mr Eldritch himself doesn't want to be compared with goths.
James Blast
Banned

No, no, no you silly boy (they're all boys round here) the G word is Gonads!, so relax you're in good company ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

Next time when the Sissies play at Lockeren you´ll hit yourself for having told us where you live. :lol:
Welcome, mate!
There is shadow under this red rock
Lightshade
Road Kill

Thanks for the warm welcomes.Never thought that sister fans were that nice ;) :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Lightshade wrote:Thanks for the warm welcomes.Never thought that sister fans were that nice ;) :lol:
Some do bite though... :twisted:
"as we walk on the floodland"
James Blast
Banned

Lightshade wrote:Thanks for the warm welcomes.Never thought that sister fans were that nice ;) :lol:
we're very nice in here, in the flesh we are beautiful - FACT! :D
~ Peter Steele
malphadour2500
Road Kill

Its ironic that you don't like the G word, yet are searching for what are plainly goth songs. Everything before Floodland is Goth, some consider Floodland goth, and everything after that is erm, god knows but it aint goth.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

malphadour2500 wrote:Its ironic that you don't like the G word, yet are searching for what are plainly goth songs. Everything before Floodland is Goth, some consider Floodland goth, and everything after that is erm, god knows but it aint goth.
'Body Electric', 'Adrenochrome' and 'Anaconda' are Gothic? :|
Badlander
Overbomber

nick the stripper wrote:
malphadour2500 wrote:Its ironic that you don't like the G word, yet are searching for what are plainly goth songs. Everything before Floodland is Goth, some consider Floodland goth, and everything after that is erm, god knows but it aint goth.
'Body Electric', 'Adrenochrome' and 'Anaconda' are Gothic? :|
Only if you consider Motörhead and Suicide goff. So not a bit. :von:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
lachert
Overbomber

Lightshade wrote: Anyway...does anybody know where i can get versions of "Afterhours,Train,Body E 84 and Untitled" without vinyl cracks in it?Iv'e got the vinyl of the 1984 EP,Walk away 12" and Dominion 12" and there's no use of trying it to clean it up on my pc,you can also hear it's from a vinyl.
for sure you can get untitled on dominion mcd without cracks, but rest... :?
long live rock'n'roll
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

nick the stripper wrote:
'Body Electric'....... .[is] Gothic? :|
"this place is death with walls" is obviously a country amd western lyric. :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Silver_Owl
The Don

Bollix. ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.