David J. - the new Bauhaus album.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

Interviewer: Can you tell me something about the new bauhaus album?

David J: It was recorded very quickly. It took just over two weeks. We went in without any preparation and consequently, it has a very raw, vital feel which I love. The sound and form is reminiscent of German ‘motorik’ meets Iggy & The Stooges but very contemporary. There's a solid thickness to the sound which has never been there before, a driving and relentless intensity.

You can read the rest of the interview here 8) > http://talk.davidjonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=111
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

as you were ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Passion of lovers and crowds

nothing else
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

good to hear! :P
mh
Above the Chemist

Nah, gimme the old rickety and clanky sounding Bauhaus, they were cool.

This might be interesting enough though.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
indy
Banned

9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

indy wrote:Anyone remember this http://youtube.com/watch?v=T26TuxkUa3Q
Indeed! I am the 4th Bubble Man. 8)
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
Elfeyth
Road Kill

mh wrote:Nah, gimme the old rickety and clanky sounding Bauhaus, they were cool.
Yep.

*Nods wistfully thinking back to an era that I was too young to actually experience - but I have my CDs - and in total agreement*

*Grimaces slightly in realisation that the above doesn't necessarily mean I'm actually that what could be truthfully described as young ...*

NineWhileNine: I am so sorry to go on (and on) about your signature. I was reading the other day that the philosopher Nietzsche said that the ancient greek civilization reached such levels of culture and creativity because they managed to sublimate their darkest desires and impulses and not deny or repress them. (They also let them out in the Dionysian revels). This was in my philosophy made easy for the really dumb book, but I'm hoping it makes me seem like a clever girl.

So I guess that's why Faulkner is on about being driven by his demons. I do like that quote. It's kind of cool to understand it a bit more.
LOVE the Sisters, love FISH x X x