Say what? Man with ear ache gets vasectomy!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Reuters) - A Brazilian man who went to a clinic to have an aching ear checked ended up having a vasectomy after mistakenly believing that the doctor had called his name.

A manager at the Doctor Jose Carlos de Espirito Santo clinic in the town of Montes Claros in southeastern Minas Gerais State told Reuters on Wednesday Valdemar Lopes de Moraes, 39, entered the vasectomy room when Aldemar Aparecido Rodrigues' name was called.

"He was called by the full name and yet thought it was him. But the strangest thing is that he asked no questions when the doctor started preparations in the area which had so little to do with his ear," Vanessa Guimaraes said.

"He later explained that he thought it was an ear inflammation that got down to his testicles," she added.

De Moraes, a farmer who has two children, did not want to reverse the operation, performed last week, and showed up for an ear exam on Wednesday at the same clinic.

"A local newspaper said he is going to sue us, but he did not tell us about any claims," Guimaraes said.

:eek: :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Totally bizarre. 'Only in (south) Ameerika' as they say.

Posting at 01.07am Big Si? You need to find some friends. Or go to sleep. :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Very interesting information there Big Si :roll: :D
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Johnny Boy wrote:Totally bizarre. 'Only in (south) Ameerika' as they say.

Posting at 01.07am Big Si? You need to find some friends. Or go to sleep. :wink:
:roll:

I was watching Red Dragon! http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... &start=275

And QB was up and about too, didn't you know true Sisters fans are insomniacs? :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Big Si wrote:

I was watching Red Dragon! http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... &start=275

And QB was up and about too, didn't you know true Sisters fans are insomniacs? :wink: :D
i can never sleep - worrying about you lot keeps me awake..

:D :D :D :D :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:

Yeah, we're ready just in case the website gets updated or, heaven forbid, they release a record when we're not looking :roll:
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Mind you, they may have done so already, if previous rumours were true...should we set a watch to scan the chart for Eldritch-like music?
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Big Si wrote:

I did notice QB's post time as well. So it's true; REAL Goths only come out at night :eek:

'Red Dragon'. Hmm, another money spinning vehicle for Mr Hopkins. Check the orginal 'Man Hunter'. Much, much better with groovy Michael Mann atmospherics. :notworthy:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Big Si
School Bully

Johnny Boy wrote:
Big Si wrote:

I did notice QB's post time as well. So it's true; REAL Goths only come out at night :eek:

'Red Dragon'. Hmm, another money spinning vehicle for Mr Hopkins. Check the orginal 'Man Hunter'. Much, much better with groovy Michael Mann atmospherics. :notworthy:
Brian Cox 8) The quintessential Doctor Lecter

Image Image

I last saw Red Dragon at the cinema and enjoyed it very much, so last night was a wee trip down memory lane. But I've seen Manhunter so many times it's got a bit too familiar :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis