Perry....I'm comming for ya!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Now I thought was excited about going to see The Cramps...but then Killing Joke announced dates...then to top that Julian Cope is playing 4 dates in the half term hols...but now...NOW NOW

Jane's Addiction are playing Rock City on the 7th Nov

I need to go lie down with a damp flannel on me pulse points....

OOOh am as giddy as a kipper

blimmin pricey tix though...but it IS Perry...
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

FRI 31/10/2003 Carling Academy Brixton London
SUN 02/11/2003 Apollo Theatre Manchester
MON 03/11/2003 The Dome Doncaster
WED 05/11/2003 Carling Academy Glasgow
FRI 07/11/2003 Rock City Nottingham
SUN 09/11/2003 The Civic Hall Wolverhampton

I'll be at the Manchester gig :D
Debaser
Overbomber

I will most certainly NOT be at the abomination that is known at Doncaster Dome. The place should be refused a licence to allow live music on the grounds that the acoustics are awful. It is an assault on the ears. It sounds like your standing in a bloody gymnasium..........
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else