Photographs

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
(Yeah, I know it's not the smartest to put your full name on a message board, but it's out there anyway in enough other posts where I'm claiming to be related to Stuart Morrow out of New Model Army :lol: )
I've told you before, you can't be related to him...............he's talented :innocent: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:
E Gypsy wrote:I had many people in my house last summer and two called Claire and I know neither were you.
Two Claire's-with-an-i... :eek: crikey jings, what's the chances of that! You must be very popular :lol:
No Claire Morrow's I take it? That would just be too weird.

(Yeah, I know it's not the smartest to put your full name on a message board, but it's out there anyway in enough other posts where I'm claiming to be related to Stuart Morrow out of New Model Army :lol: )
I don't know how they spell their names but they pronounce them as Claire. Two i's but no two Morrows :urff:
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ah well, there are only 135 of us in the UK (apparently)... :P

Never met another and I wouldn't care to - it'd be like bumping into someone with the same dress on :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:Ah well, there are only 135 of us in the UK (apparently)... :P

Never met another and I wouldn't care to - it'd be like bumping into someone with the same dress on :lol:
How awful. Perish the thought!
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Well quite! :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

what's the story behind that piccy then?
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

It's just a mega pic of Avebury (where i live) that was taken by a friend of mine a few autumns ago. Just came across it as I was trawling through the computer looking for stuff (as you do).
Really dramatic picture don't you think?
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Aye, it's very distinctive
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Oh my, that's beautiful! :eek: :notworthy: I'll need to see that stone formation, as well...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

It's the largest circle in England. Thought to date from around 2500 BC, it is a large earthwork bank and ditch surrounding a circle of standing stones.

The bank is around 450 yards in diameter, and its ditch was originally 30 feet deep

The standing stones comprise an outer circle and two inner circles, known as the northern and southern circles. These inner circles are believed to have been built first, with the outer circle and the surrounding earthworks being added around a century later.

The outer circle has four "gates" at roughly north, south, east and west. From two of these gates ran two great avenues. Only the West Kennett Avenue from the southern gate survives, and a small section of it has been reconstructed with a border of standing stones to show what it looked like. Originally this avenue led to the Sanctuary on Overton Hill.

Or so they reckon - personally I think God planted them to give the pagans something to dance around :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You live in Avebury? Cool. I have some photos (proper chemicals-on-paper photos, not digital) of the Avebury stones somewhere.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
smiscandlon
Overbomber

анархия
psichonaut
Overbomber

E Gypsy wrote:It's just a mega pic of Avebury (where i live) that was taken by a friend of mine a few autumns ago. Just came across it as I was trawling through the computer looking for stuff (as you do).
Really dramatic picture don't you think?
no dramatic.....a bit "dark"
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
scotty
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:(proper chemicals-on-paper....
That doesn't surprise me :twisted: :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Whut? :lol: :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

smiscandlon wrote:Image
Nice pic Steven...the Leeds side streets that we slip down?
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Nice pic Steven...the Leeds side streets that we slip down?
Just next to the Henry Moore Institute, I think? I could be getting confused, I really just did a whirlwind tour of the city centre before getting the train back (still took over 50 photos though!).
анархия
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

smiscandlon wrote:I could be getting confused, I really just did a whirlwind tour of the city centre before getting the train back (still took over 50 photos though!).
That's impressive! I took fewer photos than that (with my damned useless mobile phone cam) during my entire stay in Blighty! :roll:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
smiscandlon wrote:I could be getting confused, I really just did a whirlwind tour of the city centre before getting the train back (still took over 50 photos though!).
That's impressive! I took fewer photos than that (with my damned useless mobile phone cam) during my entire stay in Blighty! :roll:
I'm sure I looked like a total tourist ... traipsing around Leeds in my Heartland T-shirt taking pictures of everything. :lol:
анархия
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Excellent! I'll be doing the same, eventually! ;D

That outdoor chessboard reminds me of Hamburg...
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The giant chessboards are outside the Art Gallery...next door to Town Hall! :lol:

Very popular.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Cool! Too bad I can't play chess. :|
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

And indeed right next door to the Henry Moore Institute. :D Lovely peaceful place to pass a summers afternoon, if you can bear the traffic fumes whilst watching the (usually) elder citizens pit their wits against eac hother.

Speaking of Hamburg, Reece is off in 2 weeks for his 2nd trip in 12 months, with skoo. Last time he came back with more pics of his female German students than the city, I expect much the same this time round. 8) :roll: :notworthy:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote:Speaking of Hamburg, Reece is off in 2 weeks for his 2nd trip in 12 months, with skoo. Last time he came back with more pics of his female German students than the city, I expect much the same this time round. 8) :roll: :notworthy:
Now that's what I call education :lol:
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises