Come on Andy...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Oh well. Too young to remember that one. Made us all but dungarees, lose our socks and dig out those spider-filled pumps in the late 70s/ early 80s. Only 66 posts to go mate. Between us, we should get there.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ Thrash Harry

I would mate - but I am out of fuel - read beer/wine and I need to get some sleep

Catch you on the threads tommorrow :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

The quality of Woodhouse speed has clearly improved ENORMOUSLY since my day! :P
Queen of the mean!
Andy TG
Overbomber

Carrie wrote:The quality of Woodhouse speed has clearly improved ENORMOUSLY since my day! :P
#

A-HA - Sarcasm - never could abide it! ;-)
This Is M & S S & M
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Sorry Andy...didn't mean you! But then again.... :P
Queen of the mean!
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ Carrie

Allow me to steal the shortest line from David Lynch's "Erasure Head" as a reply "Its OK!"
This Is M & S S & M
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Carrie wrote:The quality of Woodhouse speed has clearly improved ENORMOUSLY since my day! :P
I only took speed once. Made me stay awake when I wanted to go to sleep. Cigarettes and alcohol are my drugs of choice. At least I'm funding the hospital bed I'm gonna end up in!

@Andy, know what you mean. I'm on water now, it's just the nicotine that's keeping me going. Are you still off it? Hats off to you, in a Roy Harperish sort of way. You gotta tell me your secret. I've given up so many times even Junior laughs at me now! Ooops. Mrs T's just figured that pillow she was cuddling isn't me. Gotta go!

And that "but" was meant to be "buy", in case it's keeping you awake!
Andy TG
Overbomber

Thrash Harry wrote:
I only took speed once. Made me stay awake when I wanted to go to sleep. Cigarettes and alcohol are my drugs of choice. At least I'm funding the hospital bed I'm gonna end up in!

@Andy, know what you mean. I'm on water now, it's just the nicotine that's keeping me going. Are you still off it? Hats off to you, in a Roy Harperish sort of way. You gotta tell me your secret. I've given up so many times even Junior laughs at me now! Ooops. Mrs T's just figured that pillow she was cuddling isn't me. Gotta go!

@ Thrash Harry

Its Cool - Nite Nite! - Sleep Well

My secret to not smoking is simply that - a secret - it is so secret that I dont even know it! ;-)
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

Thrash Harry wrote:

Roy Harper - I know him ! - I have "Loony On The Bus" LP somewhere - although I much prefer Robyn Hitchcock!
This Is M & S S & M
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

AndyTheGoth wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:

Roy Harper - I know him ! - I have "Loony On The Bus" LP somewhere - although I much prefer Robyn Hitchcock!
You've lost me now, I'm afraid. All I know of Roy Harper is he did the vocals on Pink Floyd's Have a Cigar, is mentioned in the title of the Zeppelin song I was alluding to and slipped off his chair a few times when a friend of mine went to see him in the mid 80s. I was, however, informed a few weeks ago that his son Nick, who has gone on to be a bit of a string twiddler himself apparently, was in the year below me at school, though I don't remember him much, so he obviously didn't shout about it.