AHR�YEPH : MAROONED ON SAMSARA AVAILABLE!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

eat dirt! ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

eotunun wrote:
Pista wrote: coat right?

:lol:
Nope, shirt! ;D
This one?

I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:I take it from Steve's post on the CLT thread that CD's are starting to arrive in the right hands and are being delivered to all the right places?
Yes mine arrived yesterday thanks :D Nice work by the way :notworthy: :notworthy:
mh
Above the Chemist

Still haven't got mine yet, but that's normal enough given what our post is like. Next week! :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
d-monic
Road Kill

I hope that everyboy has received the cd's and nothing was lost during the strike.
mh
Above the Chemist

Still nothing here. :(
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
mh
Above the Chemist

Over another week gone. :(

So I'm the only person who still hasn't received anything, then? :( :( :(
James Blast
Banned

Feckin' Paddys!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
d-monic
Road Kill

mh wrote:Over another week gone. :(

So I'm the only person who still hasn't received anything, then? :( :( :(
Looks like your were the only unlucky ...
Please send me your details again !
mh
Above the Chemist

:notworthy: PM Incoming!
Andie
Overbomber

*Bump*

Just wondering how long is long enough to wait for TWO copies of Marooned On Samsara to be posted over to Blighty?? :? Can't tell you guys how much i want to have this album...the tracks on the MySpace player only make me want it more :notworthy: :notworthy:

[/end frustration]

Will obviously delete post if the CD's arrive in the next couple of days...Thankyou
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
mh
Above the Chemist

It definitely looks like some ended up getting lost in the post (mine & yours, anyway). D-Monic were very helpful with sorting out my one, and the replacement arrived less than a week after they got on the case ( :notworthy: ) so you should be fine next time they take a stroll through here. :D
Andie
Overbomber

I'm only a little bit annoyed as i had to send Laurent hard cash in Euros (no feckin PayPal account)...he hasn't said if he received the cash and the order or not, so i'm just asking again purely out of curiosity.

hope i can do the same with Izz in a couple of weeks when i get paid (crosses fingers)

i like to support the bands here...and if buying the CD's is a step in the right direction, then i'll take it!

Kudos to all!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Pista
Cureboi

Looks like there are some French postmen enjoying ARF!

I'm sure Laurent will get it fixed. He seems to have sorted everyone else out.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Andie
Overbomber

yeah Steve...i'm sure that Laurent will assist me. I'm just overly concerned that Laurent hasn't received my order.

cheers guys
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Andie wrote:I'm only a little bit annoyed as i had to send Laurent hard cash in Euros (no feckin PayPal account)...he hasn't said if he received the cash and the order or not, so i'm just asking again purely out of curiosity.

hope i can do the same with Izz in a couple of weeks when i get paid (crosses fingers)

i like to support the bands here...and if buying the CD's is a step in the right direction, then i'll take it!

Kudos to all!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I always keep a verrrryy close look at my orders, sometimes a bit to the extreme ;D

Some here can already testify.

And when in doubt, always send me an email, that's the fastest and easiest thing to do.

END HIJACK THREAD.

BUY AN Image CD!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
mh
Above the Chemist

Listen to Iz, him speak good. Him have CD, us have money, us want CD, us give money, us get CD, all happy.

Oh, and Arf too...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

HeartLand - The fansite where the fans sell more cd's than the actual band! :lol:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
d-monic
Road Kill

Andie wrote:yeah Steve...i'm sure that Laurent will assist me. I'm just overly concerned that Laurent hasn't received my order.
cheers guys
Andie, no worry, I have received your letter, I am just back from my holidays in Tunisia, now it is ready to be shipped :)
James Blast
Banned

Two~knees~ya sucks! FACT!
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

d-monic wrote:
Andie wrote:yeah Steve...i'm sure that Laurent will assist me. I'm just overly concerned that Laurent hasn't received my order.
cheers guys
Andie, no worry, I have received your letter, I am just back from my holidays in Tunisia, now it is ready to be shipped :)
Awesome News!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

and welcome back :D
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Nice indeed...
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:HeartLand - The fansite where the fans sell more cd's than the actual band! :lol:

IZ.
INDEED! :lol: 8)
d-monic wrote:A nice review in Side-line:
:notworthy: Thank you for that!
Good review RAF be proud! :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Good news doesn't come alone, it seems. Therealsamdevos (yes, the genuine article!) was kind enough to send me this article. :notworthy: It's in Dutch/Flemish, so I've gone through the trouble of translating it for the Dutch speaking impaired (since the breakup with my girlfriend I've suddenly got plenty of time and Hours of Idleness to fill). The guy's wording's a bit quirky at times, but nevertheless, it makes for a good read, even without the references to a certain band ;D :

"This, dear reader, is as Belgian as your chilled, foamy Jupiler or the greasy heap of 'frietkot' fries with mayo. Yes, they are scarse, but Belgium does possess a few guitar oriented goth bands and this Ahráyeph fits in seamlessly with their album debut ‘Marooned On Samsara’. The band has its roots in the infamous black metal band Ancient Rites and, after a few detours, grew into this Ahráyeph which – let’s use some strong words here – could be best described as thé Belgian Fields of the Nephilim. A pretty solid yet boggy rock base, consisting of sometimes sycophantic, then again sparkling guitars, nagging preachy doom vocals, hollow, growling bass parts and at times solid and high tempo drumming. Although, there’s also time for more atmospherical breathers, often in one and the same song, like the phenomenal, three part (“Downfall�, “Elegia� and “Divine�) comprising “The Rain Suite�. Just as archetypical for the Fields of the Nephilim style of this boy band (wink). We almost clock in at the full 12 minutes for this song, the longest of the album. Mysticism and bombast aren’t failing, although the band does pass up the cowboy look, which might have been too much of a stretch. Don’t let my all-too-uncomfortably-dressed-in-leather-trousers comparisons curb your enthusiasm, though. This “Marooned On Samsara� is a strong and promising album debut of a band that can fly the native gothic flag with pride. This, disciples of darkness, is authentic gothic rock with a few metal influences here and there that stay far away from the oftentimes very slick and glamorous goth metal. Enlightenment is nigh, though; here is Ahráyeph, Belgian and an absolute must have for every fan of... you know who I mean."