ROSEGARDEN FUNERAL DEMOS, A CLASH OF DREAMS EP ....

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...

Should jogging be a punishment for emo kids, to enable them to access 'emotions'?

Only if they look like a deformed e'ed up version of Eastenders' Pat.
No votes
Yes, but not in Leeds, as they are all so ghetto that they may breakdance at you.
No votes
No, just inject them with bleach and kill them instead.
100%

Total votes: 1
Michael.Wood
Road Kill

:!: :!: :twisted: :roll:

sOME ahem, family members (ex), chucked a carrier bag (probably Netto), of my demo tapes, into A THING (may have been THE SHED, or more likely A BIN), including some that I will donate my singing Mandarin nipples for, these inclu-DEAD :

- Rosegarden Funeral - Burial Ground
- Salvation - A Clash Of Dreams ep (from Jacky as a gift from the Salvation Fan club..)
-Sunshine Blind - 1st demo
- The Swarm (pre All About Eve) - Demos
- Gentle Ihor's Devotion
- Fear (Hull Goth band)
- Prayer Factory demo
- Ipso Facto - tape

and many others

Will trade or whatever to have these gems back, in my inverted bosom.

If you are willing to look folk I have a nice selection of vinyls for sale or trade at www.discogs.com, username Avicus,

Sorry to be such a Goth.

Argos Crimpers Modelette 2008 (Not) x

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D