T-shirt purchase? Please?! :)

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

I just FELL IN LOVE with the new tour shirt. Couldn´t really tell you why, it´s just the sort of shirt I´ve been hoping for from The Girls for a long long time.
Anyhoo - being stuck in cold, boring Sweden all winter, is there ANY chance any of you fine people attending the shows Over There could buy me a t-shirt and mail it across the ocean (unless, of course, you´re European and could therefore send it once you´re back home)? Payment is no problem, I´ll arrange it any way you see fit.

And for those who are going - enjoy the shows, the band seems to be in top shape!!
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

*Whines*

I need a girly-fit tour shirt; if it's sized similarly to the girly-fit Utterly Bastard tee, then I'll need a large. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :|
MUST...HAVE... I'd ask Mr. X, but he still doesn't know if he'll be attending the Chi-Town gig... :(
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Get baldy to stick 'em on the website-mind you as much chance of that as a new album! :lol:

I happened to think its a bit pants so I don't need one! ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Are there pictures of the new shirts anywhere on the forum? I couldn't find anything when I searched.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Petseri
Overbomber

stufarq wrote:Are there pictures of the new shirts anywhere on the forum? I couldn't find anything when I searched.
The Richmond thread has some. Cat not included.
James Blast
Banned

what are the 'bunnets' like?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Will be taken care of. Consider me the "will buy T-shirts for all Johans on this forum-envoy, at least two of them"
:wink:
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

euphoria wrote:Will be taken care of. Consider me the "will buy T-shirts for all Johans on this forum-envoy, at least two of them"
Excellent. ;D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

euphoria wrote:Will be taken care of. Consider me the "will buy T-shirts for all Johans on this forum-envoy, at least two of them"
Any States-side volunteers for the U.S.-based folks who missed out?
peartree_productions
Road Kill

SINsister wrote:Any States-side volunteers for the U.S.-based folks who missed out?
I'll be catching the last 3 dates of the tour... so if there are any left by then... I'll do my best
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:what are the 'bunnets' like?
Here's the beanie ($20):

But for my money, the button set ($10) is cooler:

The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
James Blast
Banned

Thankee! :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for the pics - especially the badges, those are mine.

I think the only thing I haven't seen then is the hoodie. anyone? :innocent:
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
DancingtheGhost
Road Kill

@Nicole....hoodie is basic plain black with Sisters written across the front in the same grayish-pewter lettering as the beanie. Sorry no pic available. It's a 50/50 blend with fleece lining-ultra warm. Front kangaroo style pocket, also fleece lined. Hood itself is not lined. Description is pretty accurate, as I am currently wearing mine.
I bled all I can, I won't bleed no more
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

The hoodies seem to run a bit large. I tried on the size M (at someone's insistence ;D :kiss:) - no size S available in New Haven - and it was enormous on me (and the sleeves were too short, of course :roll: :evil:). YMMV, however, depending on your height/physique; I also happen to like my hoodies fitted rather than baggy...
Multifaceted
Road Kill

Nicole wrote: I think the only thing I haven't seen then is the hoodie. anyone? :innocent:
Here you go... It's not the best, but it gives you an idea of the print, at least. And I finally got my kitten off it this time. :lol:

DancingtheGhost wrote:@Nicole....hoodie is basic plain black with Sisters written across the front in the same grayish-pewter lettering as the beanie. Sorry no pic available. It's a 50/50 blend with fleece lining-ultra warm. Front kangaroo style pocket, also fleece lined. Hood itself is not lined. Description is pretty accurate, as I am currently wearing mine.
The fleece lining is actually fused to the knit, I guess you would say. On the hood, there is actually a lining of the same material as the rest of the hoodie. So it doesn't look any different, and it doesn't feel soft like the rest, but it's doubly warm. :)
SINsister wrote:The hoodies seem to run a bit large. I tried on the size M (at someone's insistence ;D :kiss:) - no size S available in New Haven - and it was enormous on me (and the sleeves were too short, of course :roll: :evil:). YMMV, however, depending on your height/physique; I also happen to like my hoodies fitted rather than baggy...
Yeah, I asked for a small before I realized they didn't have any. I'm pretty sure they didn't print any smalls.

The mediums DO run really large, and I also prefer fitted things. (Mainly because I once got confused for a TWELVE year old about three years ago; I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and the lady didn't think I had any breasts or hips.) :eek: :lol: I'm pretty sure, since it's so simple, I'm going to modify it--and give it a zipper while I'm at it.

And the badges are pretty cool... I think I'm going to have to get someone to get a back-up set for me since I'm prone to losing things.
Kommandok
Road Kill

I'm going to the Nov 24th show in Vancouver BC(if I'm back on land in time for it)and I'd be willing to pick up an extra shirt tour shirt(Ocean to Ocean)for one lucky European/UK Heartlander.
No $$ required..just be sure to mail me a shirt from the European/UK next year. Savvy? :von:
~K
Do I drive?
Or am I driven?
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Gimme the badges! :D
in dub we trust
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Thanks for the pics. Let's wait and see what turns up in Europe. Last tour it was a bit different.

The badges are very nice indeed!
"as we walk on the floodland"
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Badges, badges, we need steenkin' badges....
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Any chance at all that a nice kind person could pick up the new tour shirt for me? They didn't have one at the NYC gig :oops:

Large for preference, medium or XL if that's what they've got. I'll gladly pay shipping from any point anywhere, plus cost of shirt obvy.

Thank you, you lovely lovely people :notworthy:

Edit: I be prepared to pay a little more if the t-shirt can be shipped with the kitten from the Richmond thread. Just remember to poke some airholes in the box, please, :D
Last edited by EvilBastard on 11 Nov 2008, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Petseri wrote:
stufarq wrote:Are there pictures of the new shirts anywhere on the forum? I couldn't find anything when I searched.
The Richmond thread has some. Cat not included.
Thanks. They seem to have gone for something pretty generic, haven't they? (Although at least white is a change.) Does the tour even have a name?
Multifaceted
Road Kill

EvilBastard wrote: Edit: I be prepared to pay a little more if the t-shirt can be shipped with the kitten from the Richmond thread. Just remember to poke some airholes in the box, please, :D
:lol: Hey, as far as I know the kitten's mother already had another litter of kittens a few months ago... I'm sure there are some extra kittens somewhere.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Multifaceted wrote:
EvilBastard wrote: Edit: I be prepared to pay a little more if the t-shirt can be shipped with the kitten from the Richmond thread. Just remember to poke some airholes in the box, please, :D
:lol: Hey, as far as I know the kitten's mother already had another litter of kittens a few months ago... I'm sure there are some extra kittens somewhere.
It's the idea of extra kittens that doesn't sit comfortably, as if they're...somehow...surplus to requirements. You know, maybe we should pitch this as a marketing ploy - "Come to the gigs even if the sound isn't that great, the songs are all old, we've not recorded anything new in years and the real name of the tour is Sisters Need To Feed The Meter. Tell you what - if you come, and buy a tour shirt, we'll throw in this kitten."

They'd make millions.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

stufarq wrote: Thanks. They seem to have gone for something pretty generic, haven't they? (Although at least white is a change.) Does the tour even have a name?
White? :eek:
You can't fix stupid.