2009 March 02 München

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
DaniArrow
Road Kill

^ nah they didn't. I've posted the setlist at the top of the page. i know mine's real, cause 1) i've been there and i've witnessed it and 2) i have the setlist from the stage.
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

DaniArrow wrote:...i have the setlist from the stage.
Don't trust that - I have the one from Seattle, and they dropped Something Fast from the actual set (not to mention it had 'Portland' printed on it...).

Much like the lyrics to Arms, setlists are subject to change without notice to anyone but Nurse... :wink:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:So Good Things really is a Belgium only song....
Bad Things then :urff:
Cyberbio
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

DaniArrow wrote:^ nah they didn't. I've posted the setlist at the top of the page. i know mine's real, cause 1) i've been there and i've witnessed it and 2) i have the setlist from the stage.
The Top-Page setlist is correct! :)
2023: Athen, London, London, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Münster, Esch-Sur-Alzette, Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig, Köln, Wiesbaden, Würzburg, Stuttgart, Wien
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Cyberbio wrote:
DaniArrow wrote:^ nah they didn't. I've posted the setlist at the top of the page. i know mine's real, cause 1) i've been there and i've witnessed it and 2) i have the setlist from the stage.
The Top-Page setlist is correct! :)
Definitely! Neither Good Things nor Giving Ground, but Flood I.
euphoria wrote:apparently Andrew started laughing at himself when he stood pointing at Ben
That was when the crowd reacted by whistling to the solo. The whistling fitted perfectly, technically, but it was such a hilarious and ironic counterpart to the solo melody that Andrew couldn't help laughing. At least, that was my observation.
Andi K
Road Kill

I would have bet that I definately heard Giving Ground and Good Things. But could be that I mixed up Flood 2 and Giving Ground and Floorshow and Good Things ? Hmm, not sure. If all the other who have been there can't confirm it, I must be wrong then. Sorry, for mixing this up, I haven't heard the Sisters since some years ago... :?
DaniArrow
Road Kill

7anthea7 wrote:
DaniArrow wrote:...i have the setlist from the stage.
Don't trust that - I have the one from Seattle, and they dropped Something Fast from the actual set (not to mention it had 'Portland' printed on it...).

Much like the lyrics to Arms, setlists are subject to change without notice to anyone but Nurse... :wink:
Yeah I believe that too, only in this case it fits. (I'd written the setlist down during the gig, then my wife got one from some roadie after the gig and what I wrote and what the actual setlist says = the same).
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

The Sisters play whatever is written on the setlist, barring the occasional time when the doktor refuses to play.

Everything is decided beforehand, thus and the lighting and smoke cues can be done to maximum effect, and the nurse can relax a little.

Don't get too worked up about it.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Chairman Bux wrote:Don't get too worked up about it.
You're new here, are ye?! :lol: :lol: :innocent:
in dub we trust
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

radiojamaica wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:Don't get too worked up about it.
You're new here, are ye?! :lol: :lol: :innocent:
I wish.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too