Lyrics, Arms

Got any interesting thoughts on a set of lyrics? Any that don't involve the word "indeed"? Find yourself struggling to decipher all those obtuse references Von makes? Read "1959 And All That" and still no clearer? Nope, us neither. Postcards found lying in a skip around the back of the Chemists can be found here... Don't say you weren't warned.
Robert P.
Road Kill

_emma_ wrote:
Robert P. wrote:Hmmm.. maybe it´s just an 28 years old ( close to 29), young lady..living in a pretty small village with her two cats.

Black-haired, blue eyes and pretty tiny..:roll:

Maybe she´s sitting in the garden, listen to Shakespeare´s "Sommernachtstraum" or even Mary Wells´s "My guy" (..and maybe to Gene Pitney´s "Backstage I´m lonely")..

Maybe she wouldn´t hurt anybody, doesn´t say a word in six years, waiting for her chance to come anytime..

Maybe she just sits in the garden, watching the roses grow..waiting for a sign..anyway..

Maybe she´s really nice, very caring about Eldritch. Loves to cook, to read good books, drinks a lot of tea and coffee, wants to quit smoking and all that.. Maybe she´s a really friendly one..lovely...

Maybe she feels, like she´s in love. Maybe she has a big heart..
Maybe big enough to endure everything what a musician is experiencing..who knows?
Hey, that's me! :eek:
Nope, hang on, I have 5 cats and I hardly ever drink tea, not to mention that I'm not as tiny as I used to be, and not as 28 as I used to be. :roll: :lol: Nor do I intend to quit smoking. :lol:
But the rest is about right. :notworthy: :lol:
The sad thing is that I suppose we are a legion. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll:
Gegenwind hoch 10!
_emma_
Overbomber

Robert P. wrote: :roll:
Oh. Really?
Robert P.
Road Kill

_emma_ wrote:
Robert P. wrote: :roll:
Oh. Really?
Exactly.. :roll:
Gegenwind hoch 10!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

having been in the same room as von on at least half-a-dozen ocassions without having actually met him i'm now wondering if any of the songs written in the last 19 years were about me. :lol:

more bunny-boiler threads please! 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:having been in the same room as von on at least half-a-dozen ocassions without having actually met him i'm now wondering if any of the songs written in the last 19 years were about me. :lol:

more bunny-boiler threads please! 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: