Daniel Mass?

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
nodubmanshouts
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ex- Salvation honcho, credited on Floodland... last heard of running a clothes shop in Leeds (official MR merchandise outlet) circa 1992... anyone have news since?
Silver_Owl
The Don

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
biggy

Saw Danny a couple of weeks back . He's well , apart from the alarmingly long billy goat whispy beard . Had his own goth/hippy shop nears Leeds Uni & made candles on a goverment scheme :D , moved it to Wakefield & now works in Hellraiser behind Leeds Corn exchange .
I'm sure he'll be pleased someone asked about him :)

also from Salvation : Ben DJs , Richard runs the Cockpit & promotes gigs/club nights , Richard (Manager) works for Sheffield city hall .
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

and in true goth :P fashion he lives under the floorboards, only to be seen at night :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
JansenClone

khepri II wrote:and in true goth :P fashion he lives under the floorboards, only to be seen at night :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apart from having to move upstairs a bit while they sorted out the kitchen in his basement dwelling... I warned him about that sunlight...
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.