Create your own band and album

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Quite apt for a thread necro :P
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

excellent thread pilfer Mr Blast 8)

A3400 Road (named after the A road connecting the founder members) are Stratford-upon-Avon's premier surf doom outfit. Originally formed in Solihull, they relocated to Stratford to engage with its burgeoning metal scene and take advantage of a Prince's Trust grant arranged by a local fan who administered the scheme.

The album title, 'Who Can Labor In Freedom' is both an implicit question and statement, reflecting the band's view of the post-modern work ethic. The Americanisation of the title was an error at the printers, but by that stage they'd exhausted all of Charlie's money.

Tracklist:

1. Tube Wreck (21.45)
2. Big Gun Head Dip (18.33)
3. When I'm Walking (live at Rayleigh Pink Toothbrush, 21/7/2007)

Unfortunately due to the fidelity of the recording, the album cannot be mastered on vinyl and is a CD only release, sorry audiophiles!

A3400 Road are appearing at the Supersonic '09 festival in the Custard Factory, Birmingham later this month - their only UK date this year.
I think we've been in here too long. I feel unusual. I think we should go outside.
James Blast
Banned

now I wanna hear some Surf Doom! :lol: :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Evan Von Himmel
Road Kill

Well, if you like Rammstein and the random name is the name of a German municipality, you couldn't ignore the signs... :lol:
Girls in crisis, ultra-hipped
Weird as Isis, wide as Egypt
AdrenaChris
Amphetamine Filth

Indian introspective meditative ambient background music for derelict restaurants with tablecloths still on tables laden with uneaten chicken biryani. Available as cassette only limited to 200 copies, first 50 copies will come with cuttings of abandoned tablecloth. Available only by mail order direct from Raj Himself, the mysterious artist(?) behind this work.
mh
Above the Chemist

(A bit cheeky of me, but what the hey!)

The new project from Heartland members Robert Zombie and Maisey hits the shops! Or rather it doesn't - it hits the filesharing sites! In at number 9,076,135 in RapidShare's "most popular downloads" with a bang! Curse that cracked version of Lotus Word Pro 2.0 that beat it to the prestigious 9,076,134th place!

So far it's been reviewed by Mick Mercer (who gave it 10/10) and downloaded by two and a half people, but what about the music? How does it sound? Over to Mick: "like a pillow fight inside some arched gothic hallway, but with all the charm of a vomiting barmaid, and abrim with mordant passion. Already cracking along in seconds, it overlaps, overlays and overtakes itself repeatedly. Large black structures stuck out from morbid hills hove into view. I need add nothing more".
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
mistressteal
Road Kill

robertzombie
Overbomber

mh wrote:Image

(A bit cheeky of me, but what the hey!)

The new project from Heartland members Robert Zombie and Maisey hits the shops! Or rather it doesn't - it hits the filesharing sites! In at number 9,076,135 in RapidShare's "most popular downloads" with a bang! Curse that cracked version of Lotus Word Pro 2.0 that beat it to the prestigious 9,076,134th place!

So far it's been reviewed by Mick Mercer (who gave it 10/10) and downloaded by two and a half people, but what about the music? How does it sound? Over to Mick: "like a pillow fight inside some arched gothic hallway, but with all the charm of a vomiting barmaid, and abrim with mordant passion. Already cracking along in seconds, it overlaps, overlays and overtakes itself repeatedly. Large black structures stuck out from morbid hills hove into view. I need add nothing more".
:D