The Top Choons of 2008 Thread!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mh
Above the Chemist

In fairness, I've seen him last a while without listening to them too. It's when he starts sweating and screaming and shouting about bugs in the walls that it gets a bit much though. ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Hunslet Ramone
Amphetamine Filth

Devo - Duty Now for the Future Album. and still playin it, brilliant. :urff:
I go to gigs, and if there is any money left, I eat
love_cat
Road Kill

Bartek wrote:mufink wrong in being Pista ( i guess) but being obsessive-psycho-fan, you have to agree, is a bad thing, and no matter what band is your obsession.
Hey, I don't think collecting stuff means one is obsessed.

Chill out!

It's just the music, which so beautiful, it engulfs you and you want to hear more and more renditions of even the same songs...

Ha ha ha! Another one!

*shakes hands with Pista*

And I managed to NOT listen to The Cure for a Week actually. And nothing bad happened.

That September I discovered dark ambient too and this was an adventure to remember.

Apart from this 2008 was significant to me because of getting into Marillion very much.
I just rediscovered them again.