Sisters Job Offer

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

does anyone know what happened about that ad for a new webmaster on the sisters site? who got it? anyone?

good to see they're earning all that kudos they were promised :wink:

<font size=1>[ This Message was edited by: Quiff Boy on May 23, 2002 3:30pm ]</font>
bar code
Road Kill

On May 23, 2002 3:28pm, Quiff Boy wrote:
does anyone know what happened about that ad for a new webmaster on teh sisters site? who got it? anyone?

Oh - i thought you were going to say that TSOM needed a new bass player!? Mikey and me could jobshare... :smile:
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
but don't ask me what i think of you,
i might not give an answer that you want me tooo...
bar code
Road Kill

On May 23, 2002 3:31pm, bar code wrote:
does anyone know what happened about that ad for a new webmaster on teh sisters site? who got it? anyone?

Oh - i thought you were going to say that TSOM needed a new bass player!? Mikey and me could jobshare... :smile:

Mikey could do E and A strings and I could do D and G - don't need any more strings than that...
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
but don't ask me what i think of you,
i might not give an answer that you want me tooo...

thats cos we can't play any more than that... :P
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

does anyone know what happened about that ad for a new webmaster on the sisters site? who got it? anyone?

<font size=1>[ This Message was edited by: Quiff Boy on May 23, 2002 3:30pm ]</font>
i can't imagine a worse job (well, ok, maybe i can)...

after vons comments, but i can't remember where, about being able to do html, how many emails a week do you think that poor sod gets along the lines of:

it's you isn't it,
i know it's you,
i really really know its you,

etc etc etc?¿?¿?¿
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The sisters wwebmaster is the same bloke that has been doing it for a while, who is well known amoung the sisters dominion list.

Matt
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

i believe i know the litte fella your talking about :smile:
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

On May 23, 2002 3:31pm, bar code wrote:

Tell me about it! And I thought they wanted a Portuguese cleaning lady to wipe out the mess and dirt Eldritch does on stage with that bottle of vodka and cranberry (?) juice after the gigs!!!
:grin: