Wanted: Mechanized Europe tee and hoodie

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

I know this is a long shot, but I still want one of the Mechanized Europe tshirts (preferably one in a girlie size) I was supposed to be getting one - I set up a trade with a European (from here on HL, actually) during the tour - I sent him one of the US "Ocean to Ocean" tees and he was supposed to send me one of the European tour tees in return. Never got it and he stopped replying to my messages and doesn't seem to be around anymore. Needless to say I'm still irritated. :evil:

He was also going to pick up one of the hoodies for me (which I was going to pay for) so obviously I didn't get one of those either. So if anyone is looking to unload one, or happens to see one on ebay one of these days, keep me in mind.
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Nicole wrote:I know this is a long shot, but I still want one of the Mechanized Europe tshirts (preferably one in a girlie size) I was supposed to be getting one - I set up a trade with a European (from here on HL, actually) during the tour - I sent him one of the US "Ocean to Ocean" tees and he was supposed to send me one of the European tour tees in return. Never got it and he stopped replying to my messages and doesn't seem to be around anymore. Needless to say I'm still irritated. :evil:

He was also going to pick up one of the hoodies for me (which I was going to pay for) so obviously I didn't get one of those either. So if anyone is looking to unload one, or happens to see one on ebay one of these days, keep me in mind.
Sorry to hear that! If I were you I would mention who the person is.
"as we walk on the floodland"
paul
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote: Sorry to hear that! If I were you I would mention who the person is.
indeed, so we'll hunt him down and string him up on the highest tree :twisted: (this is my "weekend-is-over-mood" :wink: )
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Yes, well - I wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not. Didn't want it to turn into a he-said, she-said sorta thing (especially because I haven't been around for a while) but it doesn't appear that he's read my last message, sent last July. I was going to send one more but it doesn't look like he's been active in a while. Maybe someone who only comes around when they're on tour? :?

But anyways, if anyone has any contact with jenzi-benzi, maybe let him know that I'm still wondering about what happened? I don't have an email, all our communication was through private messages here. I still have all our messages, the last of which from him is right after one of the German dates last year (and proof that I did in fact try to contact him and never received a reply) It might have been stupid to set something like this up with someone I didn't really know, but he contacted me about buying him a shirt (I think I had said in a thread that I was able to if anybody wanted one) and I suggested a straight trade. I also picked up a set of pins for someone else but that worked out fine.

Mods, feel free to edit/delete if this is inappropriate. But I did send him a US tour shirt I bought myself, because in return I was supposed to get one of the European tour shirts, a straight trade. I never paid for the hoodie he supposedly picked up for me because communication ended before we got to that. Course this was also a year ago so I figured it was a loss but also figured maybe it couldn't hurt to post something.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Speaking as moderator...

As far as I'm concerned it's appropriate to bring it here. From what you say it looks like Jenz has some explaining to do...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
lachert
Overbomber

he didn't post last time any on hl but his ftp working fine. hope he's fine too :roll:
long live rock'n'roll
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

agreed. jenzi's a nice chap, i'm surprised he dropped the ball on your trade :(

he has been awol on here for a while, so maybe there's stuff going on in his real world?

some of our euro members are chums with him, iirc :?:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:agreed. jenzi's a nice chap, i'm surprised he dropped the ball on your trade :(

he has been awol on here for a while, so maybe there's stuff going on in his real world?

some of our euro members are chums with him, iirc :?:
Yes he seemed to be a nice guy and part of the community - he did give me the address to his FTP and was quite helpful as I had trouble at first. I figured something must have happened which is why I initially wasn't going to call him out or anything. And the last message I sent last July doesn't appear to ever have been opened (still sitting in my Outbox as opposed to Sentbox) so I didn't send any more. I figured it was worth a shot posting though - I haven't been on here much, in months really, but since I was posting a bit I figured I'd throw it out there.
paul
Overbomber

paul wrote:
Ozpat wrote: Sorry to hear that! If I were you I would mention who the person is.
indeed, so we'll hunt him down and string him up on the highest tree :twisted: (this is my "weekend-is-over-mood" :wink: )
:eek: Jenz? Hunting season's over! He IS a nice guy indeed! Wonder why this trade didn't work out. I traded with him in the past several times without problems...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

yeah, am sure it's not deliberate :)

is anyone on here still in touch with him?

looks like he's not been around here since july 2009 ish :o
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Cyberbio
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:yeah, am sure it's not deliberate :)

Maybe try it via myspace clicky
2023: Athen, London, London, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Münster, Esch-Sur-Alzette, Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig, Köln, Wiesbaden, Würzburg, Stuttgart, Wien
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

paul wrote:
paul wrote:
:eek: Jenz? Hunting season's over! He IS a nice guy indeed! Wonder why this trade didn't work out. I traded with him in the past several times without problems...
Agreed; Benzi is a good trader and reweeder.
Last saw in in Cologne 2009. I'm sure he is keeping contact
with some people round here. Christian perhaps?
"as we walk on the floodland"
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Cyberbio wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:yeah, am sure it's not deliberate :)

Maybe try it via myspace clicky
Oh good one, thank you! Myspace is blocked here at work but I will take a look when I get home.
Ozpat wrote:Agreed; Benzi is a good trader and reweeder.
Last saw in in Cologne 2009. I'm sure he is keeping contact
with some people round here. Christian perhaps?
Hmm, well the last message I received from him was a day or two after Cologne. :? I really hope everything's all right, and that this was all just a misunderstanding. I really did get confused and start wondering after he told me he had picked up the shirt for me and then I never got a response again though.

Thank you SO much everyone for your help/advice/links/etc! I didn't know of any other way to contact him except through here. I probably should have asked sooner if anyone from here kept in touch with him, instead of waiting close to a year...I always got the idea he was a good trader and such, otherwise I wouldn't have set this all up! So thanks again everyone for your advice.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Nicole wrote:I always got the idea he was a good trader and such, otherwise I wouldn't have set this all up! So thanks again everyone for your advice.
I think we all have that impression about him.

Actually it is a bit of a worry that he's not been in touch for so long. I hope he's OK.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

I've sent him a link to this topic via poison-door - his last lifesign there was just a few days ago when he re-registered himself there at the new forum. I'm shure he will read the message soonish and you guys can sort this out.
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

THANK YOU! Doesn't surprise me that other people knew where to find him! I figure he never saw my last message, like I said I don't think he even opened it (possibly because he hasn't been signed into Heartland since then, that's my guess anyways) so that's why I just quit sending them, figured there wasn't any point.
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Just wanted to add that it probably is also my fault for waiting so long to say something - last I heard from him was last March, the last time I tried contacting him was last July. I do a lot of buying and selling and trading stuff online (mostly clothes, actually) and I've never had a problem with something not being received but I do know how life can get in the way, and sometimes communication breaks down. Looking back I should have said something sooner, but then I haven't been around much since the end of the last tour myself. :? But thanks everyone for helping me contact him! I didn't even think about Poison Door (course I don't speak German either...)
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I heard from him just 2 weeks ago and he seemed fine and looking forward to the tour :eek: It's not like him at all to renege on a trade.
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Andrew S wrote:I heard from him just 2 weeks ago and he seemed fine and looking forward to the tour :eek: It's not like him at all to renege on a trade.
:( What did I do then? Communication was great and friendly until it totally stopped...the tshirt was a trade for the one I already sent him, and I asked him where I could send money for the hoodie he also said he picked up for me, Paypal or whatever, and that was it, never heard anything else.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Nicole wrote:
Andrew S wrote:I heard from him just 2 weeks ago and he seemed fine and looking forward to the tour :eek: It's not like him at all to renege on a trade.
:( What did I do then? Communication was great and friendly until it totally stopped...the tshirt was a trade for the one I already sent him, and I asked him where I could send money for the hoodie he also said he picked up for me, Paypal or whatever, and that was it, never heard anything else.
I suppose one of the shirts could have got lost in the post. I've had that problem before, when a shirt I sent to Mexico didn't ever show up :(
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
Holly_DelRey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Aye, I've also had another member on here in the UK, who is very nice and I trust, send me a package of goodies about a month back and it hasn't shown. I think things can be easily messed up when something is sent overseas (especially). However, I'm sure Benzi didn't do this intentionally. In fact, I'm almost sure of it.
Maybe it's the bloody UK postal service :P
🇨🇦 🔁 🇺🇲
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Yeah, could be - I just never even got a message saying he sent it or not. I also never sent him payment for the hoodie, I figured they'd get sent together. But international mail can be iffy, I totally understand that, and I'm in the US.
Holly_DelRey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I would say try and contact him through his Myspace which Cyberboi posted. Highly doubt this was intentional of Benzi. Maybe report back here if you hear from him.
Aye, I'm in Canada so there's a good chance it was probably lost in the post.
🇨🇦 🔁 🇺🇲
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Sent a message via Myspace on the 21st - he has logged in a couple times but it's still unread. :?
Silver_Owl
The Don

Hope you get this sorted Nicole. As previously stated, he has always been fine with weeds etc... And sh1t does happen. :?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.