currently watching...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Hom_Corleone wrote:
James Blast wrote:pardon?
Forget it James. You wouldn't like it. ;D
Missed it at the movies and my old flatmate has my unwatched DVD copy :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Silver_Owl
The Don

Big Si wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
James Blast wrote:pardon?
Forget it James. You wouldn't like it. ;D
Get it back. It has all the nice little touches from Amelie et al but with serious undertones on the arms trade.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Big Si
School Bully

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote: Forget it James. You wouldn't like it. ;D
Get it back. It has all the nice little touches from Amelie et al but with serious undertones on the arms trade.
Amelie is ok, but I prefer his darker earlier stuff like The City of Lost Children :wink: I think i'm the only person who liked Alien Resurrection n' aw ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

but... but... I adore 'Amelie', 'City of Lost Children', 'Delicatessen', 'Monsieur Hire' (oh you won't've heard of that one, Philistines!)

sometimes Blaast! does Foreigns, so GIRFUY! ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:'Monsieur Hire'
Oh I remember that yin awrite :P ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Silver_Owl
The Don

My apologies then Iris. Check it out. You'll love it. :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
BaroqueHyena
Road Kill

Watched the Sound of Music TWICE IN A ROW the other day with the roommates while we did projects-- One of 'em's got a craving for musicals, so I had him watch the 1977 version of Dream of The Red Chamber last night.

Both of these movies I ended up singing all the way through. :oops:
James Blast
Banned

a 'Friend of Dorothy' then :wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

Dexter's new season is just around the corner!
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"
James Blast
Banned

more of the same old tired worn out shit then
~ Peter Steele
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:more of the same old tired worn out shit then
Better than 90201 or much of this reality stuff anyway....
James Blast
Banned

I wouldn't know
~ Peter Steele
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

I agree with you on many levels as I'm picky about the shows I watch, then again it isn't many, mostly hammer horror films and Deadwood (The Best). Just saw Year One too! Freaking stupid! But good.
James Blast
Banned

I adore Hammer Horrors, the knorkage is outstanding! :D
~ Peter Steele
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

I just found out that Hammer Horros actually had something , more or less to do with Anton Lavey's Church of Satan. That's when it really got interesting and creepy and equally lame at times, but good times nontheless.
James Blast
Banned

Oh Behave!
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

10-E Rabid wrote:I just found out that Hammer Horros actually had something , more or less to do with Anton Lavey's Church of Satan. That's when it really got interesting and creepy and equally lame at times, but good times nontheless.
If by "had something to do with" you mean "inspired"... :innocent: (i.e. Hammer Horror inspired Anton LaVey, not the other way round. It may not have been clear.)

LaVey's Satanism is nothing more than Ayn Rand's "philosophy" dressed in black, trying to p*ss off its mum.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

I see, I thought it was the other way around. I did know they (those satan dudes) had something to do with Hammer, but wasn't exactly sure about the relation )if any). But good to know. I know the point of Lavey's philosophy is practically extreme self indulgence and perhaps some derived Aleister Crowley notions, but when ya look at the whole Satanism matter, holy bordom. Unless you're into that stuff then whatever floats your boat. I don't know, besides that, Hammer horrors cool, satanism, who gives a crap? Now where did I put that toque with the horns?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Well, I doubt there's any influence in either direction really. But for what it's worth, Hammer were doing their films long before LaVey came up with his Satanism gimmick.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

true blood season 3, not great, but enjoyable
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:Well, I doubt there's any influence in either direction really. But for what it's worth, Hammer were doing their films long before LaVey came up with his Satanism gimmick.
There is an article about it in the Mag "Rue Morgue". I'll have to look it up and see but I'll let you know and perhaps I can get the article on here. Either way Christopher Lee is the Undisputed Dracula!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

markfiend wrote:LaVey's Satanism is nothing more than Ayn Rand's "philosophy" dressed in black, trying to p*ss off its mum.
C'mon, I give you people comedy gold here! Is anyone there? I can hear you breathing!

:innocent:
—Bertrand Russell
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

markfiend wrote:
markfiend wrote:LaVey's Satanism is nothing more than Ayn Rand's "philosophy" dressed in black, trying to p*ss off its mum.
C'mon, I give you people comedy gold here! Is anyone there? I can hear you breathing!

:innocent:
He banged Marilyn Monroe, the closest you'll ever come is Marilyn Manson banging YOU. :twisted:

Glad to participate Mark ;) :D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

;D

Anyhoo, I've been watching Malcolm in the Middle
—Bertrand Russell