Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

markfiend wrote:I woke up with a sore throat and now I'm starting to feel a bit feverish. Hope it's not the man-flu... :urff:
I also have that, best now and not in a few weeks time. :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:I woke up with a sore throat and now I'm starting to feel a bit feverish. Hope it's not the man-flu... :urff:
I also have that, best now and not in a few weeks time. :wink:
There is that ;D

Ta.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

Me too. Get it out the way. ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

sziamiau wrote:so another surgery...Feb 7th..about 2 weeks before Tilburg and then Budapest. ah well
Good luck at that ... :) ... and see you in Tilburg ... :D ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:urff: I drove past the scene of a particularly nasty car-crash this morning on my way to work: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-br ... e-12305283

From what remains of the car I saw, I will be surprised if the two "seriously injured" people make it through today. :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
sziamiau wrote:so another surgery...Feb 7th..about 2 weeks before Tilburg and then Budapest. ah well
thanks. it's tomorrow..put your paws together for moi. if everything goes well they should quick me out by the afternoon
Pista
Cureboi

Fingers crossed over in Hungary-land for you Kati
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

thanks! long time no see Pista..´til the 25th!
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

oh damn I hope you are ok
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

not mine crash - Robert Kubica (F1 driver Renault-Lotus team).
Being645
Wiki Wizard

sziamiau wrote:
Being645 wrote:
thanks. it's tomorrow..put your paws together for moi. if everything goes well they should quick me out by the afternoon
I shall think of you and keep my fingers crossed ... best luck ... :) :wink: ...

@ Bartek
Oh, I hope everything's ok with you and your dear beast ... and your car is not beyond repair ...
James Blast
Banned

keep safe Cat Lady :)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

thanks guys..will report back

I heard about Kubica..it looks pretty bad
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

sziamiau wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Good luck Kati!

*fingers crossed*
"as we walk on the floodland"
christophe
Overbomber

just got 'comfirmation' a person close to me is diagnosed with Borderline.
I don't want to sound cruel or thoughtless,
but labeling it will not make up for all the trouble that person goten herself into. (and not just her) nor will it for all the bad choices she has made.

somehow I feel like for once I should be there to say the right words.
but I don't know if they should be kind and comforting, or harsh and truthfull
:urff:
Another Shade of You.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

christophe wrote:just got 'comfirmation' a person close to me is diagnosed with Borderline.
but labeling it will not make up for all the trouble that person goten herself into. (and not just her) nor will it for all the bad choices she has made.

Truth be told, I had to look that up. Also, IMO it is one of the 'difficult' diseases.

Like labeling all children ADHD'ers just to be on the safe side... drives me mad sometimes.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
christophe
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
christophe wrote:just got 'comfirmation' a person close to me is diagnosed with Borderline.

Truth be told, I had to look that up. Also, IMO it is one of the 'difficult' diseases.

Like labeling all children ADHD'ers just to be on the safe side... drives me mad sometimes.

IZ.
I know exactly what you mean
but in this case, I guess the disease is not the 'problem' it just makes it more difficult to handle her.
right when you think things are going better, they go over the top. further than any other person would go and from there you can only go down, strait back into the mess she just left behind.
Another Shade of You.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

christophe wrote: somehow I feel like for once I should be there to say the right words.
Too hard C.! :|
All the best to you and your 'friend'!
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.
very much support this, IZ ... labelling can make things much worse at times ... for the definitions these labels include
are then applied to this person, whether that should get anywhere close to the problem or not ... or even resolve anything ...
And then, in lack of a practicable solution, the next step is often enough ... medication, pah ...

On the other hand, labels mark a point, a statement, a basis ...
sometimes relieving, sometimes opening a chance for development ...

My very best wishes to you and this person, christophe ...
kindness, comfort and truth are no contradiction ... usually ... being upright with all it includes ... I wouldn't know what else to do ... .
christophe
Overbomber

Thx Ozpat.
Being645 wrote:My very best wishes to you and this person, christophe ...
kindness, comfort and truth are no contradiction ... usually ... being upright with all it includes ... I wouldn't know what else to do ... .
I don't feel like spilling a lot of details of the subject here. it just is to difficult to comprehend, let alone to write down in a way strangers might understand.

I agrea with you, normaly I would just go for the truth.
but in this case the truth would serve as another example that the world is against her, and words of comfort are what she seems te be graving for, not for the advice but for the attention. :roll:

ah well, in fact I just feel very sad with all this because it is just another chapter in a book that allready is way to long.
Another Shade of You.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

christophe wrote:ah well, in fact I just feel very sad with all this because it is just another chapter in a book that allready is way to long.
I know that book....whenever you need a time out in a different area;
you know where I am. All the best!
Being645
Wiki Wizard

christophe wrote:I don't feel like spilling a lot of details of the subject here. it just is to difficult to comprehend, let alone to write down in a way strangers might understand.
I know how you feel, christophe ...
and I know that things like this can be overcome and - with time - ... even forgotten ...

therefore, again my very best wishes and energies to everybody concerned ...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

The little niece of our wee Noor has been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis :| She's in hospital now and fighting the bugger... She's just two years of age.

As a result our Noor has to take antibiotics as well, fingers crossed she will come out of it unscathed and really REALLY praying her niece comes through as well :( My brother in law and his wife are at an end, saw them today and they look as if their whole family died in a car-crash. I can understand the feeling will be similar to that indeed...

And whet the feck can you do? Naught.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Silver_Owl
The Don

Horrible. Simply horrible. Can't even begin to imagine. :(
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.