After Show party in Paris !!! (5 march)

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Andrew S wrote:
czuczu wrote:I'm at the PJ Harvey gig at the Troxy ;)
I 2nd the fun to everyone though!
Beats Wayne Sleep I suppose :lol: :twisted: Enjoy.
:lol: :lol:

still. least the footie was good :innocent:
czuczu
Overbomber

At least i saw it from the comfort of the White Horse - Lex got to experience it first hand :urff:
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I don't know what you guys like except the Sisters of course, but in addition to some Sisters tracks I think I will play these kind of music: New Model Army, Dragons, A Place To Bury Strangers, Motormark, Gary Marx, March Violets, Curl, James Ray And The Performance, 25men, Data Bank A ...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

doctoravalanche wrote:I don't know what you guys like except the Sisters of course, but in addition to some Sisters tracks I think I will play these kind of music: New Model Army, Dragons, A Place To Bury Strangers, Motormark, Gary Marx, March Violets, Curl, James Ray And The Performance, 25men, Data Bank A ...
sounds good to me 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
iesus
Overbomber

doctoravalanche wrote:I don't know what you guys like except the Sisters of course, but in addition to some Sisters tracks I think I will play these kind of music: New Model Army, Dragons, A Place To Bury Strangers, Motormark, Gary Marx, March Violets, Curl, James Ray And The Performance, 25men, Data Bank A ...
and at least one track from "the merry thoughts" would be great ;D :notworthy: s'il vous plait :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
doctoravalanche

iesus wrote:
and at least one track from "the merry thoughts" would be great ;D :notworthy: s'il vous plait :D
Haha, Second Generation ? ;)
iesus
Overbomber

sure, everything you want :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

doctoravalanche wrote:
iesus wrote:and at least one track from "the merry thoughts" would be great ;D :notworthy: s'il vous plait :D
Haha, Second Generation ? ;)
That'll do nicely :D
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

czuczu wrote:At least i saw it from the comfort of the White Horse - Lex got to experience it first hand :urff:
Yeah I did.... Still, tonight was more enjoyable.

Anyway, Sisters content. I'm very much looking forward to Paris this weekend, there had better be some new swag on sale.
Groningen - Gent - Eindhoven - Lokerese Feesten
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I can't wait!
in dub we trust
doctoravalanche

radiojamaica wrote:
I can't wait!
;D :von: