Question to all you Heartlanders

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Heartland,

long time no see !

Have a question, to you all

My GF and I are traveling to Newcastle 6, 7, and 8 of march for her fav. band "Europe". (I know,...... :roll: ) but it's her thing. We did arange meet and greet tickets. Now here's the thing,....

She want the signature's of the band members tattoo'd on her skinn, now we try to find a tattoo artist who's available to tattoo her after the meet and greet. But we have short time to arrange, and no succes in finding. Does any of you heartlanders know a freelance tattoo artis or has any ideas ?

please send me a PM if you can help me out

Hans Kamman / Shadow_Smile
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hi Shadow,

I have a cousin in newcastle who is a brilliant tattoo artist, but the 'free' bit in your request might put him off!
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Jeremiah
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Maybe the OP means "free" as in "available at that time" rather than "willing to work without payment."
I tried to tell her
About Marx and Eldritch, God and angels
I don't really know what for.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Indeed as in free of time/avalibe :notworthy:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
christophe
Overbomber

hey SS :)

I know it is not the real thing, but why don't you make a picture of the signature so she can have it done on a later date.
I know it is not as TRUE as the above but it might be the safer bet?

also I don't trust tattoo artists who are willing to "make time to do a quicky" :wink:
Another Shade of You.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

it's not a quicky :p

but it's her all time life important band. Just like me with The Sisters and Alice Cooper.

When Cooper written his signature on my skin, did not sleep all night, so it could not fade away during my sleep !

and afther the tattoo studio,.......... slept like a rock !
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Have amended the original post to say "available" rather than "free" at Shadow_Smile's request 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dan
Overbomber

When people have a signature tattooed does it have to be written using special ink? Just that I've heard of people getting blood poisoning when tattooing with a biro, so I did wonder.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

i'm still alive
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PM inbound!