do you have a low enough EQ to be a Sisters fan

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

'You people'!?? = suggest the test is taken
Goths have feelings too
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

EvilBastard wrote:
zaltys7 wrote:Jesus fuckin Christ, not only do you people revel in your lack of empathy but you also compare notes and talk about the things that you like to kill on a daily basis :von: would be proud.
's far as I can tell, the only thing that :von: has ever expressed an interest in killing is record company personnel (assuming that he didn't actually want to kill the members of The New Creatures or Sunshine Blind), but I'm pretty sure he's not actually alongside random acts of murder. He leaves that to the cats.
Being an Evil Dark Lord, surely it goes without saying that he crushes lesser mortals beneath his heel on a daily basis. True, he won't kill them all, because some have to really suffer.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

stufarq wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
zaltys7 wrote:Jesus fuckin Christ, not only do you people revel in your lack of empathy but you also compare notes and talk about the things that you like to kill on a daily basis :von: would be proud.
's far as I can tell, the only thing that :von: has ever expressed an interest in killing is record company personnel (assuming that he didn't actually want to kill the members of The New Creatures or Sunshine Blind), but I'm pretty sure he's not actually alongside random acts of murder. He leaves that to the cats.
Being an Evil Dark Lord, surely it goes without saying that he crushes lesser mortals beneath his heel on a daily basis. True, he won't kill them all, because some have to really suffer.
The Clive Barker school of thought :notworthy: :lol: :lol:
Goths have feelings too
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:I once had an all day breakfast in Leeds with Scotty who, at the time, was a pest control professional.
He battered about half a dozen wasps to a pulp with a wooden spoon that day in the pub garden.
A true pro.

:notworthy:
I was there that day. I only remember him squashing one, though I admit, it was skillfully done. :notworthy:
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

paint it black wrote:'You people'!?? = suggest the test is taken
Yeah, I got 54. Sorry for the rant, like everyone else I tend to deal with absolute s**t bags on a day to day basis and a lack of empathy seems to be one of the traits of an absolute c**t. Sorry about that.
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
godgirl

"Your Empathy Quotient score was 22 out of a possible 80."
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Marge xxx
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

zaltys7 wrote:
paint it black wrote:'You people'!?? = suggest the test is taken
Yeah, I got 54. Sorry for the rant, like everyone else I tend to deal with absolute s**t bags on a day to day basis and a lack of empathy seems to be one of the traits of an absolute c**t. Sorry about that.
you're forgiven. good to see you around again anyway Paul. 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
conorcraig
Road Kill

Turns out I'm a douche. Oh, well.
"I thought I saw you yesterday, but I know it wasn't you, cuase you passed away..."
SlapdashEden
Road Kill

33/80
Chaotican

The empathy test I heard so much about!

f**k. 75. I basically have no skin.