CPOB #89743

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

rien wrote:Flatmate has her boyfriend over (again) and I could hear them f**king (again) and now I just heard him p*ss in the bathroom, with the door open, standing up. :urff: :urff: :urff:

Edit: I just realised that *some* of the noises I've been hearing were the dishwasher, which I've switched on myself earlier. :oops:
:lol: Put it in your stand-up routine.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Pista
Cureboi

stufarq wrote:
rien wrote:Flatmate has her boyfriend over (again) and I could hear them f**king (again) and now I just heard him p*ss in the bathroom, with the door open, standing up. :urff: :urff: :urff:

Edit: I just realised that *some* of the noises I've been hearing were the dishwasher, which I've switched on myself earlier. :oops:
^^^
This.
Real life situations can always be funny.
My brother, when at drama school, did his stand up module all about semi paralysing himself in the shower by coughing. He called it the cough of doom & it was spectacularly funny, although it was effing painful for him at the time.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:
stufarq wrote:

^^^
This.
Real life situations can always be funny.
My brother, when at drama school, did his stand up module all about semi paralysing himself in the shower by coughing. He called it the cough of doom & it was spectacularly funny, although it was effing painful for him at the time.
Hehehe. Okay, I'll put it in the 30 page behemoth that is my raw material ^^

(although I'm not sure if I have the guts to joke about my flatmate when she might either a) be coming to a show or b) watch my videos... not that she's likely to, but still...)
“Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.�
million voices
Slight Overbomber

If you take the p*ss out of the boyfriend then perhaps he won't have to go so often

Or, you could have a word with your two-dimensional friend and see if she will consider dating a boy with a colostomy bag or an extraordinarily large bladder.
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Mrs pib has been off work for over a month, some form of nervous breakdown, so last night mini pib thought, I've had enough of medical issues, life etc and overdosed. Seriously ill in hospital with Mrs pib rocking backwards and forwards in a corner of a room.

Sleep is hard to come by.
Goths have feelings too
Pista
Cureboi

paint it black wrote:Mrs pib has been off work for over a month, some form of nervous breakdown, so last night mini pib thought, I've had enough of medical issues, life etc and overdosed. Seriously ill in hospital with Mrs pib rocking backwards and forwards in a corner of a room.

Oh sh!t dude! :eek:
Turning up the vibatron to 11 & pointing it in your directions.
*hugs*
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

paint it black wrote:Mrs pib has been off work for over a month, some form of nervous breakdown, so last night mini pib thought, I've had enough of medical issues, life etc and overdosed. Seriously ill in hospital with Mrs pib rocking backwards and forwards in a corner of a room.

My sympathies, I have an idea of what your going to my eldest girl tried to kill her self last month and is getting out of hospital this wk. I have had PTSD since last summer, nightmares of younger daughter being dead in back of car, she was in the car when some wanker smashed into us sending us into the path of an articulated lorry.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Shyte!
Hope that everything will be fine with mini pib and Mrs pib.
iesus
Overbomber

Bartek wrote: Hope that everything will be fine with mini pib and Mrs pib.
+1
Sending all good vibrations to Mrs and mini pib to overcome.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Fúcking hell pib. All the good vibes to you and yours.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Oh :(:(:(:(:( ... life is not fair, and so are human beings, especially at a certain age and/or when under pressure. I keep all my fingers crossed for little pib to overcome the effects of the overdose ... and the reasons for it ... she's such a sweet and tough and courageous girl. Always been ... :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: ... so millions of hugs to her!!! And of course to mrs pib and to you as well ... :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: ... I wish I could open a cloud and send wonderful days of peace and sunshine over your place for as long as it takes to heal everything. The full lot of good energies to you and your beloved ones!!!
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I know it's only words, but I sure hope all will be well soon with the PiB family! Hang in there...
in dub we trust
Squeakymouse
Road Kill
Location: The place in the side of our lives where nothing is ever put straight

Sending positive vibes to the PIB family and to Alex66
Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put the laundry in the oven.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

I can't really think of anything of help in such a dreadful time
But only my deepest hopes that things get brighter for Family pib
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
Pista
Cureboi

Some sadistic cnut shot my friend's kitten with some sort of home made bullet.
:evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

:eek: :eek:
That's barbaric :roll: :eek:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Pista
Cureboi

iesus wrote::eek: :eek:
That's barbaric :roll: :eek:
It's awful. Just seven months old & seems the bullet has nicked the spine & caused some paralysis of the rear half of his body.
Vet is hoping it's not permanent, but it's not looking good for the little fella :(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

what a wanker. :evil: poor kitty.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

really sorry Ez -i only just read this. i'm hoping that everyone is in a better state of mind now and sending love to you and yours.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

�fonya finally had to be put to sleep :(
He was suffering, paralysed & it wasn't fair to keep him like that :(

When I find the cnut who did this, I am going to get my money's worth out of my Doc Martens :evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Pista wrote:�fonya finally had to be put to sleep :(
He was suffering, paralysed & it wasn't fair to keep him like that :(

When I find the cnut who did this, I am going to get my money's worth out of my Doc Martens :evil:
Terrible. I really hope that guy gets what he deserves ... :( :( :( ...
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The poor little one. Hope you guys find the asshole. It probably wasn't his first or last victim.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

nowayjose wrote:The poor little one. Hope you guys find the asshole. It probably wasn't his first or last victim.
Agreed.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Wiki Wizard

https://ciccglobaljustice.wordpress.com ... awal-move/

... a bad day for every living creature ... and a full attack not only on the ICC but on the entire UN.
Never give up hope. Perhaps a shock as such can accelerate reforms ... *sigh ...