New van spam man

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Apparently Mr Catalyst is selling the Eureka Machines splitter van. In case anyone's interested and that.
Chris Catalyst wrote: We're thinking of selling the Eureka Machines splitter van. It's a 2002 Mercedes Sprinter 308. Six seats and loads of space in the back for gear, with a really cunning locking system which means your stuff is well safe.
175,000 miles (most of the last 60-70k driven by me, and I drive like your nan), plus decent service history (usually at Vancare in Pudsey, who always like to see the funny green van arrive).

It's not going to win any prizes for looks, but it's sound with some rust spots you'd expect for a van this old - nothing major and nothing life-threatening. Engine starts first time every time, even in winter. The stereo is, unfortunately, rubbish.

Plus there's two sets of keys, a mega steering lock, and a free box of 'Family Circle' biscuits that we won in the pub quiz the other night.
We're just not using it enough these days to justify keeping it around. If it goes to someone in Leeds I'd definitely like to talk to them about hiring it back for the odd weekend here and there.

We've totally loved this van, when we were busier it saved us thousands in van hire fees, but it's probably time for it to go to a new home.

Get in touch if you're interested - it's not big and it's not clever, but it's the perfect van for a four-piece band like Eureka Machines, traipsing up and down the country in a cheap and cheerful manner.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I wish I could buy it and then hand the keys straight back to him.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Six seats, damn, I'd better find five mates first lol, mind you the suggested garage is dead handy.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....