GW33 - Deadline Saturday 15th April 11.30 AM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Swinnow
Overbomber

We've been after him for a couple of years I believe.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

It's more believable than West Ham attempting to sign Lukaku!
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

So I watched The Sunday Supplement, The Chief Sports Writer from The Sun was one of the journalists - didn't seem overly concerned, made some lame excuse that it was a story in the front of the paper so none of his business, he also said The Sun paper didn't agree with the story - so why publish it?! Journalist from The Guardian wasa bit more scathing, called the reporter responsible, deranged, clueless etc etc. I expected the paper and reporterto be hammered but they escaped pretty much unscathed, The Sun'sChief Sports Writer said he hoped the ban was lifted soon but also went on to say other reporters and papers had been banned. Maybe they have, but for criticising the people of an entire city, especiallu so close to the HIllsborough anniversary. How lucky the suspended journalist had hid holiday already booked - the suspension should be permanent, whoever allowed the story to be published should also be axed.

I think every club in the country should ban The Sun.
Swinnow
Overbomber

This picture was taken at the last home match, it's the Kop, obviously, but you can see Liverpool's two cathedrals on the skyline above. I'm not religious, but it does add something. The S*n is stupid if it thinks it can beat both Red and Blue combined.

....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

It will be more than Liverpool and Everton, I think/hope other clubs would get involved.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

So do I.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Okey doke. Got a bit distracted last night due to Mr S being promoted so that he is properly IN CHARGE of stuff and more people. Excellent. Most of the distraction was trying to explain to him that this only applies at work.
Whizz back to last weekend then - it all started with a fine repeat 4-0 display from Spurs, Dembele being the star turn with Son and Kane backing up the loveliness. 3 very useful points. I'm not sure the rest of the games threw up many surprises on the Saturday, but Jagielka is rather spirited these days, no? I do feel that my players need to buck up - no good letting their team mates score or let goals in, lads. Arsenal managed to win, but against Middlesborough it shouldn't be such a big thing.
Chelsea lost. Oh dear. Lead cut down to 4 points. Just for once I was pleased with MU, but Chelsea let themselves down, and the club down, and... yeah. Oops. FA Cup semi on Saturday will be fun.
To the Tables!
That Mish lot won this week! Damage Dunfermline is still on top of this league and the H2H, so he can have the shirt and the fancy hat - anyone identifying all species of biscuit on the shirt can have a packet of their favourites.
And in an unprecedented turn of events, the three team managers have taken the Top Score over the last few weeks. We're just not used to getting all that many! (Not me and Steve, anyway) But this week, with a net score of 74, was pixilove. :)

Lastly, the H2H points for this week :)

Over to the Shed, which has a scent of Spring about it. Fertilising time, Steve?
Check now about which teams have a double week - a couple do.
Pista
Cureboi

Fertilising?
I think it's some of GOD's socks that he's stuffed in a corner somewhere.

Oki doki. new GW thread is up :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

One does not wear socks, I have doves flying round my feet!!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

so they're covered in bird crap?
Pista
Cureboi

GOD wrote:One does not wear socks,
I know. You left them in the shed to fester somewhere. The cat won't even go in there. :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

I do know where you live Stephen, be warned!!
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

And you Ms Strange, I still have the PM from you telling me you wear Justine Bieber's discarded catsuit, unwashed!!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

And I have the originals!
Ha. Bieber not man enough for a catsuit
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

emilystrange wrote: Ha. Bieber not man enough for a catsuit
But you are?"
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

It wouldn't fit me!
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

I'm beginning to see why Steve is so scared of you ...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Only Steve?
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

As far as I know, certainly not me, I'm too idiotic to be scared of anything.