Facebook

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Lol moi noir? Jamais dans un mois de dimanche. Wrong trousers and loud shirts shall be worn.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
UnnaturalDisaster
Road Kill

elamanamou wrote:
UnnaturalDisaster wrote:My profile is Jenny Giles if any of you good people care to add me. (My posts seem to be 70% misanthropy, 15% music, 10% birds, and 5% cake.)
Jenny I haven't seen one pic of you on facebook. Swinnow and I won't know what to look for when we meet at The Mish gig in Leicester? Ok you will be probably be wearing blk and so will 90% :lol: :lol:
Ha! There's one of me on there, but I have my head in my hands. I'll send you a mugshot. :lol:
"This is Jenny. She's the family sadist."
UnnaturalDisaster
Road Kill

Swinnow wrote:Lol moi noir? Jamais dans un mois de dimanche. Wrong trousers and loud shirts shall be worn.
That's the spirit.

I might spice things up and wear... charcoal grey.
"This is Jenny. She's the family sadist."