GW4 - Deadline 9th September 11.30 am

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Sisters of Mercy are a band??? Named after a Thompson Twins song I presume .......
Pista
Cureboi

GOD wrote:Sisters of Mercy are a band??? Named after a Thompson Twins song I presume .......
Oi! :P

So Wet Spam sent Palace to the foot of the stairs then? :|
Hopefully Hodgson & his bag of Werther's Originals can sort this mess out
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

So, my little chickpeas, we are on the edge of glory GW5, being held Over There with Steve as your maître d’.
GW4 went well, no? Well, no, not for Liverpool. A complete hammering by City may or may not have been so bad if Mané had not decided to be a can-can dancer. Sané and Jesus had a field day! They’re in need of a lift – the result in Europe won’t have helped. At least they HAD chances, but Firmino – honestly…
Arsenal got it together – maybe they’re following Kane’s August scoring rule? The Scout got it right with the Lacazette business. Brighton did themselves proud – anyone got them in their team actually playing? Everton’s start hasn’t lasted (Rooney effect?), but Spurs are back on form. happy Emily Great European result too.
Chelski did win against Leicester with Kanté’s help and 3 bonus points. Bit surprised that ManU didn’t do better – JoMo got a bit iffy again with the reporters. Not even interesting anymore. Newcastle won! Huddersfield didn’t!
And Palace didn’t either. Now they have Hodgson, and much luck to him in getting past 4 games. Whatever was going on, Parish looks like he cocked up big time. Poor show.
Anyone who had Heaton – he’s had surgery. Best of luck to him.

Ok – the tables. IGM are topping both tables! Been a while since we’ve flown so high :D
Image Image

The Yellow Jersey is enveloping Unreal Madrid, so congrats!

The Big Shout Out, thanks to someone else’s extra transfer points deduction, goes to Oliver’s Army with 68 points. Oh to hit those dizzy heights!

And on the H2H, Gothic Rangers are on the Throne of Goths in the crown. Need a black one, really.

KICK OFF FOR GW5 IS ON FRIDAY. TOMORROW. PAY ATTENTION.

Steve will give you a special place to enjoy it all in.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

nice one for the heads up or i'd have missed this. :oops:
so robert's non-drumming non-relative goes in favour of errm goalkeeper schmeichel's non-relative errrm goalkeeper schmeichel. and for the first time ever i notice my H2H table position is higher than my classic league....if i notice anything elsde of utter mundanity i will be sure to tell you all asap :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

Morning all :D
We finally found 4th gear & making our way back into the fray :)
Have a nice chunk of change thanks to Mane's suspension, so best get some Palace peeps in :innocent:

Played everyone & thanks for looking after us this week :notworthy:

GW5 is up & running :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

The biscuits were stale.
Pista
Cureboi

I have a new jar & a couple of sugar lumps chucked in make the world of difference :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

The biscuits certainly WEREN'T stale. I've had to buy them daily!
Check your teeth!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind