Dave and Dave....Comfortably Numb

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

This sure as hell brings back memories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYNckVw30s
DasPerltAber

And now a pretty good version from the boys.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrm-VEtFPY
czuczu
Overbomber

DasPerltAber wrote:And now a pretty good version from the boys.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrm-VEtFPY
https://youtu.be/321wxwinz2Q?t=3490

A genuine lighters in the air moment
:von: :von: :von:
zaltys7

Blast would hate it :lol: I however love it.

I first saw the Sisters at the NEC in 1992, and they opened with this, it was then and still is now one of the best moments of my life, no bootleg can do justice to what I actually heard that night.
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

zaltys7 wrote:Blast would hate it :lol: I however love it.

I first saw the Sisters at the NEC in 1992, and they opened with this, it was then and still is now one of the best moments of my life, no bootleg can do justice to what I actually heard that night.
I was just thinking that it's been 25 years since they debuted this - I saw them at the NEC as well, cracking gig. Shame about the support, who I thought were very badly treated by some people in the audience (must be hard enough playing support as it is, but when some tw@ yells "SISTERS!" after every song it's got to be demoralising) and the arseholes who shouted "fuck off" while Himself was singing Stop Dragging My Heart Around.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

zaltys7 wrote:...Sisters at the NEC in 1992, and they opened with this, it was then and still is now one of the best moments of my life, no bootleg can do justice to what I actually heard that night.
:notworthy: Exactly
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
DasPerltAber

EvilBastard wrote:
zaltys7 wrote:Blast would hate it :lol: I however love it.

I was just thinking that it's been 25 years since they debuted this - I saw them at the NEC as well, cracking gig. Shame about the support, who I thought were very badly treated by some people in the audience (must be hard enough playing support as it is, but when some tw@ yells "SISTERS!" after every song it's got to be demoralising) and the arseholes who shouted "fuck off" while Himself was singing Stop Dragging My Heart Around.
I had a similar experience when they opened with it at Eurorock 1998. Goosebumps all over. The gig was easily one of the best Sisters gigs I have ever been to.