GW12 Deadline 11.30 am Saturday 18th November

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

... annnnd... we're back!
The Batcave has been closed over the international break in anticipation of heartbreak, cruel fate and thrashings. We got loads of those! Referees and Eriksen put paid to the Irelands' hopes, which covers all three of those with complete stupidity thrown in. Italy got dumped out in a well deserved shock - if you don't win, you can't come in. England are officially better than Italy by MILES!
For this GW, Otamendi is suspended, Aguero is probably ok but has been a bit of a worry lately. No reason for Kane to be left out, but Mane, Sterling, Loftus-Cheek , Giroud and Jones are still showing as being on the dodgy list. Big news - Ibra-thingy and Pogba are back for the Reds! Which might prove unlucky for Lukaku if it works for the two of them, though yesterday's Scout advises to keep the captaincy faith. Klopp has been in hospital, hope he's ok.

Who's where:
Saturday

Arsenal v Spurs (12.30) Arses will lose
Bournemouth v Huddersfield - a 2-2 draw
Burnley v Swansea - Swansea's woes will continue
Crystal Palace v Everton - Anything could happen
Leicester - Man City - Vardy will score but so will most of City's front line
Liverpool v Southampton - Liverpool will continue their resurgence.
West Brom v Chelsea - Go the Baggies!
Man Utd v Newcastle (17.30) - I bet this is a messy game.

Sunday 19 November
Watford v West Ham (16.00) A thriller of a 0-0

Monday 20 November
Brighton v Stoke (20.00) Oh thank heavens, MNF is back. Brighton are going to be in Europe if they're not careful.

As is traditional at this time of year, the Price of Pies list of shame is out. Young 'uns just aren't buying the tickets never mind the pies! All the fault of the intergames.
My advice is to go to a ground next to a supermarket.

Good luck everyone! Except BB&S and EIB, of course!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

Tadaaah! :D
Now where is Angus Gunn & that Bazinga bloke on the squad lists?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Oh look. Dilbert Alli is fit again. That's convenient eh? :?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: As is traditional at this time of year, the Price of Pies list of shame is out. Young 'uns just aren't buying the tickets never mind the pies! All the fault of the intergames.
My advice is to go to a ground next to a supermarket.
Don't be fooled by Chelski's pie price.
They are £2.50 if you order them via an app. If you don't, they are around £4.50
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

well, my predictions went well *sigh*
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Angus Gunn is happily letting in goals at Carrow Road. Dammit.
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:Angus Gunn is happily letting in goals at Carrow Road. Dammit.
Oh that's where he is.
Southgate said he was getting regular premier league games.
Mmmmmm
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

he's on loan with us!
Pista
Cureboi

This is from the #watwhu hashtag on twitter

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

The Baggies have bagged Pulis
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Apparently, GW12 followed the script – it just wasn’t the one I wrote! My team aside, the top lot won, Burnley kept another clean sheet and Huddersfield failed to score away, again.
Arsenal 2 – 0 Tottenham Hotspur
Hmph.
Ozil possibly wasted on the bench. Kane didn’t score and got booked. Alderweireld still out, Welbeck and Ramsey starting starting. Enough of that.
AFC Bournemouth 4 – 0 Huddersfield Town
The Cherries’ defence doing well lately – 3 goals over 6 games, even with Spurs and Chelsea in there. Great performances from the whole team, with Callum Wilson nabbing a hat trick and 17 points. Huddersfield really aren’t doing so well lately with the opposite defence issue. Even against 10 men the other week it didn’t happen for them. I do have a soft spot for them though.
Burnley 2 – 0 Swansea City
Burnley have 7 players that have started every single game this season, which is quite impressive. This is their biggest win for a while, though, so up front isn’t so point friendly. Swansea really do need to pull it together with only two winsso Bony is back after injury, but it takes more than that to sort it out.
Crystal Palace 2 – 2 Everton
Palace a bit robbed by the penalty. Tekkers on the bench, Zaha scores in the third home game, and Loftus-Cheek stays buoyed by his England outing to get an assist. Do any of you actually have any Palace defenders? Or Everton ones? Niasse scored and assisted, but has now been banned for being a prat, so that’s him out for a bit.
Leicester City 0 – 2 Manchester City
Kompany could/should have been sent off for upending Vardy and it could have all been very different. But he didn’t, and City can’t stop winning. John Stones is out injured which means Kompany and Otamendi might be a partnership if they both manage to stay out of trouble. De Bruyne is overshadowing Sane, and Jesus is not doing badly really.
Liverpool 3 – 0 Southampton

Salah!!! More points than a pointy thing!
Coutinho!
Lallana now fit again so could be back soon.
Southampton… hmm…
West Bromwich Albion 0 – 4 Chelsea
That’s the end of Pulis, then.
It was the Fabregas, Morata and Hazard show, with Alonzo getting left out a bit even though he scored. Mind you, the trinity all managed to get booked, the silly sods.
Manchester United 4 – 1 Newcastle United
Pogba and Ibrathing return with immediate effect, Pogba getting the points but an all round effort led to a squishing for Benitez’ boys. Lukaku managed not to get lost in the melee, and Mata added to the victory with aplomb.
Watford 2 – 0 West Ham United
Not really what Moyles wanted. Interesting fact - Andy Carroll’s child was born this week and they called it Wolf Nine Carroll.
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 – 2 Stoke City
Gross and Richarlison are quite good, aren’t they? And so was this game – busy, interesting and not without a dodgy penalty undecision. Choupo-Moting scored – he’s becoming a bit of a legend over at Stoke. Bit controversial, the lack of assist given by Optima – Twitter was afire!

News just in – ex PL player Robinho has just been jailed for 9 years, after being found guilty of raping a woman in a nightclub in 2013. Good.

A much lovelier bit of news – Wigan’s Ryan Colclough scored 2 the other night before being subbed off - his wife’s waters had broken and he went straight from the pitch to bedside – got there with 30 mins to spare and was still in his kit in the first photo was taken. Good work all round!

Here's our bit. IGM won a week in both the Classic and H2H! Yaay! Catching up... Tables:

well done to BB&S.
The Yellow Jersey goes to Damage Dunfermline. Can we give him one and carry on amongst ourselves?

The Clash Athletic get the Big Shout Out with 73 points ;D

The Crown of Tasteful Opulence is with Unstuck Forest, hanging off the radiator

Here is the equally important H2H table. IGM are winning! By 6 whole points!

Gw13 is in the Shed already - Steve has started the party on his own with the £2.50 Chelsea pies. Let's go!
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: Salah!!! More points than a pointy thing!
:lol: :lol:
Nice round up Jo :notworthy:

& the shed is up & running.
With pies :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Great intro and round-up posts this week. And well done IGM. :D