RIP Aretha

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Swinnow
Overbomber

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Girl x
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

yes. :'(
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
iesus
Overbomber

Rip :(

I remember when i was 15 and watched at Deutches museum cinema this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY66elCQkYk :( :(
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Wiki Wizard

iesus wrote:Rip :(

I remember when i was 15 and watched at Deutches museum cinema this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY66elCQkYk :( :(
Oh yes ... R.I.P. ... :( ...
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

RIP stunning woman! :(
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

she was old. everyone dies sooner or later. her family are no doubt sad- most dead people have sad families. other than that this means little to me.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:she was old. everyone dies sooner or later. her family are no doubt sad- most dead people have sad families. other than that this means little to me.
fair enough it meaning little to you but she had cancer. one of the worst ways to die especially for her family & friends to watch happen. it eats away the body and having seen this too many times in my own family it is horrid. thank the stars that i live in this amazing little country where there is a law for euthanasia or "assisted suicide".

also an unexpected death by let's say heartattack or suicide is far more harsh cause then family & friends do not have the opportunity to say goodbye.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:she was old. everyone dies sooner or later. her family are no doubt sad- most dead people have sad families. other than that this means little to me.
Because you possibly hardly ever heard anything of her ... but she was really an exception ... always energetic and optimistic, even with that f**king cancer disease ...

and there are others, who also died recently ... very old and of no concern for many ...

R.I.P. Kofi Annan (80) ... :notworthy: :notworthy: ... and R.I. P. Uri Avneri (94) ... :notworthy: :notworthy: ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

MadameButterfly wrote:
fair enough it meaning little to you but she had cancer. one of the worst ways to die especially for her family & friends to watch happen. it eats away the body and having seen this too many times in my own family it is horrid. thank the stars that i live in this amazing little country where there is a law for euthanasia or "assisted suicide".

also an unexpected death by let's say heartattack or suicide is far more harsh cause then family & friends do not have the opportunity to say goodbye.
i know cancer is bad- i've lost family and friends to it (i didnt know she had that but it doesnt surprise me). and both my parents committed suicide (which she didn't)..... i dont get your point, sorry.

Being645 wrote: Because you possibly hardly ever heard anything of her ... but she was really an exception ... always energetic and optimistic, even with that f**king cancer disease ...
because i wasnt a fan i must not have heard much of her? thats an almost fanatical statement! of course i've heard a lot of her....i do live on the same planet as most of you...i just wasnt a fan. and i certainly wasnt saying that nobody else should give a shit.

as for her dying of cancer, everyone i know who has died of it (thankfully not many, but enough) have fought the disease with a bravery and dignity that i'm sure i would lack.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

I think I read a quote somewhere by one hero or other about politeness ... :lol: ... but hell, I can't remember who or where it was or what it said ... :lol: ...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Now, that's HL I remember. :lol:

Another one bites the dust
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Bartek wrote:Now, that's HL I remember. :lol:

Another one bites the dust
... :lol: ;D ;D ;D :lol: ... / Image / ... :lol: ;D ;D ;D :lol: ... / Image / ... :lol: ;D ;D ;D :lol: .../ Image / ... :lol: ;D ;D ;D :lol: .../ Image / ... :lol: ;D ;D ;D :lol: ... / Image / ... :lol: ;D ;D ;D :lol: ...