Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The Sisters of Mercy biography commissioned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAndrews
Road Kill

PostPost #76  Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: The Sisters of Mercy biography commissioned Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
as i'm terminally skint the only way i'd be able to contribute to the funding aspect (dont know why they call it pledging if you pay upfront) is if it goes on longer than i'm sure anyone wants it too. also, with these crowdfunded affiars it seems terribly difficult to buy the item if you dont pay upfront. with that in mind, what is the hoped for print run? i dont believe it says on the unbound page (if it does i cant find it).

I imagine the crowdfunding will run for a few months. If 100% isn't reached, the inevitable is that all the pledgers get their money back and there's no book.

If 100% is reached, there will be a print run in excess of the number of pledgers.
Big Si
School Bully

PostPost #77  Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My apologies, I was sending a cryptic message to Lee and wasn't expecting other people to mis-interpret it before he's had a chance to read my posting...

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #78  Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big Si wrote:
My apologies, I was sending a cryptic message to Lee and wasn't expecting other people to mis-interpret it before he's had a chance to read my posting...

sorry Bro, i only just saw the post..... Thank you Si! youre a fucking diamond. Kiss Kiss We are not worthy! Cool
Big Si
School Bully

PostPost #79  Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Big Si wrote:

sorry Bro, i only just saw the post..... Thank you Si! youre a fucking diamond. Kiss Kiss We are not worthy! Cool

You need to PM me your postal address and how you want your Name to appear in the Back of the Book Wink

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #80  Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big Si wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Big Si wrote:

You need to PM me your postal address and how you want your Name to appear in the Back of the Book Wink

Done. Cool We are not worthy!
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #81  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You 'd just better organise a new HL Belgian Do and go get the book from Mark personlly....

It's cheaper to fly over there than to send the book by post, [i]faut le faire, Europe[/b]...

IZ.
MAndrews
Road Kill

PostPost #82  Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: The Sisters of Mercy biography commissioned Reply with quote Back to top

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
You 'd just better organise a new HL Belgian Do and go get the book from Mark personlly....

It's cheaper to fly over there than to send the book by post, [i]faut le faire, Europe[/b]...

IZ.

Books printing in the UK I think
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PostPost #83  Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The Sisters of Mercy biography commissioned Reply with quote Back to top

MAndrews wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.

Books printing in the UK I think

Arse! And it was only a two-hour drive for me otherwise! Laughing

IZ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: