Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
midi files galore!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
They can serve as ringtones for mobile phones. That's all I know.
And it's pretty much all these ones are good for Wink
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:

I hate to be so daft, but can anyone explain to me HOW to make one of these groovy midi files my ringtone? Is it possible? I have an LG VX8600 phone (very cool, by the way)... any help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised
Surprised
Surprised

this must be the oldest thread ever
Post #1 Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think we ought to call the Guiness Book guys - this thread existed before the internet.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #29  Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bismarck wrote:
_emma_ wrote:

I hate to be so daft, but can anyone explain to me HOW to make one of these groovy midi files my ringtone? Is it possible? I have an LG VX8600 phone (very cool, by the way)... any help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
Have you got a data cable or bluetooth connection between your phone and computer? If so, you should be able to just put a MIDI file onto your phone with that.
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #30  Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

more-sedatives-pls wrote:
Surprised
Surprised
Surprised

this must be the oldest thread ever
Post #1 Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think we ought to call the Guiness Book guys - this thread existed before the internet.

The kind of magic only Heartland can do! Wink
Fallen_Twilight
Road Kill

PostPost #31  Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know this thread is old (started in 1970!!??) but I'm hoping someone out there still has/or knows where to find the Midi files for Heartland, Flood I and Flood II.

Thanks, I appreciate your time Very Happy
damagedone

PostPost #32  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great but can't open the midi files page no more
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #33  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe, don't know since I didn't try

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17316&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=midi
Fallen_Twilight
Road Kill

PostPost #34  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, Thank you the Megaupload had the files I was looking for.
damagedone

PostPost #35  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

got them,way too much fun playing with these midi.

thanx again Very Happy
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #36  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed - I recently hookep up my old yamaha XG expander to play duke nukem 3d with better sounding music. It still sounds a bit cheesy but way better compared to windows basic midi software-synth.
Husek

PostPost #37  Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
maybe, don't know since I didn't try

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17316&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=midi

I've just bumped that topic right now Laughing
Snub Nose(TNO) Its another missing MIDI.
I think we should start a page at our wiki called 'MIDIS' and upload all we got.
Software: 70%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #38  Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is a page in the Wiki called Ringtones ...

Perhaps, it's what you're looking for, but it's very old anyway and hasn't been updated for years ...
don't know whether anything on there does work or whether it's something completely different ... Embarassed ...

If this ringtones thing is about Midi files, we might think about renaming that page for better recognition ...

If not so, a Midi page is surely a very good idea ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

Well basically, I could do it. Fact is, however, that I do know nothing

about loading such files to my mobile since I hardly ever had one

and therefore never looked into that matter ... Embarassed ...

Having a ringtone of Crash & Burn or Arms where absolutely nice ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

So if anyone wants to take the effort to update that Ringtones Page or create a Sisters Midi Files Page,
he or she is highly encouraged to either do so, or instruct me about this function and those files here, so that I can do it

... *always prepared to learn ... Very Happy ...
Husek

PostPost #39  Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:

Perhaps, it's what you're looking for, but it's very old anyway and hasn't been updated for years ...
don't know whether anything on there does work or whether it's something completely different ... Embarassed ...

If this ringtones thing is about Midi files, we might think about renaming that page for better recognition ...

If not so, a Midi page is surely a very good idea ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

Having a ringtone of Crash & Burn or Arms where absolutely nice ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

So if anyone wants to take the effort to update that Ringtones Page or create a Sisters Midi Files Page,
he or she is highly encouraged to either do so, or instruct me about this function and those files here, so that I can do it

Not exactly what i'm looking for Laughing, but good enought for who it's using midis only to to ringtones lol.

Being645, MIDI files can be used to a lot of things, i can translate them in Tabs/Chords and/or Music Sheet for example.
Ah, Doktor Avalanche it's based on MIDIS btw.

If you want to learn something else about midis(and how it works on Doktor), do a quick research for Midi sequencer,Logic Studio, VST,VSTI and AU.
When you finish this research you 'll be able to Nuse the Doktor Laughing Laughing
Software: 70%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #40  Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Husek wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Not exactly what i'm looking for Laughing, but good enought for who it's using midis only to to ringtones lol.

Being645, MIDI files can be used to a lot of things, i can translate them in Tabs/Chords and/or Music Sheet for example.
Ah, Doktor Avalanche it's based on MIDIS btw.

If you want to learn something else about midis(and how it works on Doktor), do a quick research for Midi sequencer,Logic Studio, VST,VSTI and AU.
When you finish this research you 'll be able to Nuse the Doktor Laughing Laughing

... and create an according Wiki page, I guess ... Twisted Evil Laughing ...
lordofthepies
Road Kill

PostPost #41  Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

flakk13 wrote:
Ooops, many of them are mine. Made them while at university with far too much time on my hands...

Sorry.

A few years late to the party here but just wondered if it was you who created the midi file for the extended version of Temple of Love? And do you mind if I use it? The drum track is really well done, I've been messing around with it hoping I can get my mate to do a bit of singing if he ever comes for a visit. Here's where I am so far, just threw it down warts and all so that I can get the structure but I love the drums https://youtu.be/bJp3C783XeE
flakk13
Road Kill

PostPost #42  Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lordofthepies wrote:
flakk13 wrote:
Ooops, many of them are mine. Made them while at university with far too much time on my hands...

Sorry.

A few years late to the party here but just wondered if it was you who created the midi file for the extended version of Temple of Love? And do you mind if I use it? The drum track is really well done, I've been messing around with it hoping I can get my mate to do a bit of singing if he ever comes for a visit. Here's where I am so far, just threw it down warts and all so that I can get the structure but I love the drums https://youtu.be/bJp3C783XeE

Probably me. Feel free to use it anyway you like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: