Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-09-16, Antwerpen, Belgium. Near Meth Experience
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cardoman
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 1541
Location: Where the lights shine on the aluminium

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merciful nuns will play there very very last gig on 16-09 somewhere in Antwerp




Flying Bat!
_________________
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 7214
Location: The Chemist's

PostPost #27  Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cardoman wrote:
Merciful nuns will play there very very last gig on 16-09 somewhere in Antwerp




Flying Bat!

except that theyre playing a festival in october...
_________________
arseholes bastards fucking cunts and pricks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 13020
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #28  Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Oh hell, that's just irresistible ... Laughing ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

The TRIX is such a lovely place.


Shall I stick you on the list then? Smile
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 1015
Location: rotselaar, belgium

PostPost #29  Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

will do my best to get there Wink
_________________
MUSICA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Christian
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 31 Aug 2003
Posts: 372
Location: Germany

PostPost #30  Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

count me in Our fearless leader!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 11618
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #31  Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Oh hell, that's just irresistible ... Laughing ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

The TRIX is such a lovely place.


Shall I stick you on the list then? Smile


YES ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... No way for me to go to Brussels this year. So this comes in like a dream ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cardoman
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 1541
Location: Where the lights shine on the aluminium

PostPost #32  Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
cardoman wrote:
Merciful nuns will play there very very last gig on 16-09 somewhere in Antwerp




Flying Bat!

except that theyre playing a festival in october...


Yes!
_________________
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
radiojamaica
Overbomber


Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 4834
Location: Tower of Bass

PostPost #33  Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sure, let's try new things Mr. Green
_________________
in dub we trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pat
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 19 Jun 2005
Posts: 1292
Location: Scotland

PostPost #34  Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are 4 smoking sisters in that picture. Just saying . People would normally pick up on that sort of thing and the rumour mill would go into overdrive or something... but not me, oh no.
_________________
flickr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 7214
Location: The Chemist's

PostPost #35  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat wrote:
There are 4 smoking sisters in that picture. Just saying . People would normally pick up on that sort of thing and the rumour mill would go into overdrive or something... but not me, oh no.

i noticed it but assumed the 4th was Ravey Davey or whoever is playing nursey to the Dok. also i didnt want to spoil it for the 'Secret Seven' types amongst us who are already halfway to solving 'The Mystery Of Some Cryptic Words' (or 'wtf- this could finally be the new album, couldnt it? please please please' ) and are simply waiting for Dick and Fanny* to arrive (with a fresh supply of ginger beer) before apprehending the ruffians.


*yes to the smart-arses: i know Dick & Fanny were in the famous five books not the secret seven but they were all spoilt interfering rich kids with 2 much love for the babylon to be anything other than cunts; invented by a childrens entertainer who claimed to dislike kids. just like jimmy saville. Twisted Evil
_________________
arseholes bastards fucking cunts and pricks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
d0gbones
Road Kill


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 79
Location: lost in the drift

PostPost #36  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2W2Thyo5vS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh yes. Trix, here we come.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 11618
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #37  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

d0gbones wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2W2Thyo5vS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh yes. Trix, here we come.


... Laughing ... pretty ... Mr. Green ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
d0gbones
Road Kill


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 79
Location: lost in the drift

PostPost #38  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ZMql2nG8P/?igshid=ykjelpmb3iof

Exciiiited
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2882
Location: x-EU

PostPost #39  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

d0gbones wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ZMql2nG8P/?igshid=ykjelpmb3iof

Exciiiited


I was about to post it in here and see it Laughing Laughing

Wow that was pretty fast trip from Greece to Antwerpe. They didn't even have a nap in Athens they quickly pick up their baggages and flew to Antwerpe Laughing Laughing
There must be something important to do there It wasn't me... Mr. Green
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
d0gbones
Road Kill


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 79
Location: lost in the drift

PostPost #40  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't work out how to upload (imgur seems to be dead), but trix's IG story has one fine-lookin' poster[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 13020
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #41  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top



via @xdustwitch on the twitters
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity


Last edited by Pista on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Charlie
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 27 Mar 2017
Posts: 641
Location: Yorkshire

PostPost #42  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you beat me to it - was just about to upload a pic! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
d0gbones
Road Kill


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 79
Location: lost in the drift

PostPost #43  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay, there we go!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 7214
Location: The Chemist's

PostPost #44  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very exciting for all those attending obviously and the rest of us by proxy; but the purpose of this NME outing has me incredibly curious. just what aspect of the show is it they feel the need to warm up after the handful of festivals and indoor gigs already played? guess we will find out tomorrow.... Our fearless leader!
Flying Bat!
_________________
arseholes bastards fucking cunts and pricks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 13020
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #45  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
very exciting for all those attending obviously and the rest of us by proxy; but the purpose of this NME outing has me incredibly curious. just what aspect of the show is it they feel the need to warm up after the handful of festivals and indoor gigs already played? guess we will find out tomorrow.... Our fearless leader!
Flying Bat!


Might have something to do with this perhaps?
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
euphoria
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Posts: 1015
Location: Berlin

PostPost #46  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Adding to the maybe uncalled for excitement Wink it's interesting to note that the band (well, don't know about Andrew) spent a whole week in Antwerpen before Hellfest, and another few days before Wacken. That's not normal Sisters procedure as we know it from the last decade?

I cannot attend unfortunately, but hope those who do will have some surprise to report Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 7214
Location: The Chemist's

PostPost #47  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
very exciting for all those attending obviously and the rest of us by proxy; but the purpose of this NME outing has me incredibly curious. just what aspect of the show is it they feel the need to warm up after the handful of festivals and indoor gigs already played? guess we will find out tomorrow.... Our fearless leader!
Flying Bat!


Might have something to do with this perhaps?

well, lets hope so...
_________________
arseholes bastards fucking cunts and pricks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
copper
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 157

PostPost #48  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Adding to the maybe uncalled for excitement Wink it's interesting to note that the band (well, don't know about Andrew) spent a whole week in Antwerpen before Hellfest, and another few days before Wacken. That's not normal Sisters procedure as we know it from the last decade?

And apparently rushing there from Greece. Atypical road behavior for sure. Last time I recall such build-up was for the XXX shows in Leeds, which turned out cupcakes and postcards (which was all very nice, of course).

Festival slots are better for greatest hits than trying out new songs. Also, Dylan got some shows under his belt without the added scrutiny. So it made sense to hold some things back.

Meanwhile, Antwerp / NME would be about wrangling the new songs to Roundhouse. Then why two days in Greece, if the NME show is so vital? Perhaps, money was good and the band wanted to warm up some more before Antwerp.

Anyway, this is probably the first mid-tour NME show in The Sisters' history.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2882
Location: x-EU

PostPost #49  Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

copper wrote:
euphoria wrote:
Adding to the maybe uncalled for excitement Wink it's interesting to note that the band (well, don't know about Andrew) spent a whole week in Antwerpen before Hellfest, and another few days before Wacken. That's not normal Sisters procedure as we know it from the last decade?

And apparently rushing there from Greece. Atypical road behavior for sure. Last time I recall such build-up was for the XXX shows in Leeds, which turned out cupcakes and postcards (which was all very nice, of course).

Festival slots are better for greatest hits than trying out new songs. Also, Dylan got some shows under his belt without the added scrutiny. So it made sense to hold some things back.

Meanwhile, Antwerp / NME would be about wrangling the new songs to Roundhouse. Then why two days in Greece, if the NME show is so vital? Perhaps, money was good and the band wanted to warm up some more before Antwerp.

Anyway, this is probably the first mid-tour NME show in The Sisters' history.


It makes sense and the answer was hanging in merchandise point in Athens. T-shirts sold there was not Tour shirts but only for those two gigs in Greece.
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
d0gbones
Road Kill


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 79
Location: lost in the drift

PostPost #50  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
it's interesting to note that the band (well, don't know about Andrew) spent a whole week in Antwerpen before Hellfest, and another few days before Wacken.


You know what, Looking at Trix's website, I'm pretty sure this is the rehearsal space they were at too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com