2019-10-07 Klub Studio, Krakow Poland

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Bartek wrote:Apparently setlist was almost the same as in Wroclaw, but instead of WYDSM was C'n'B
They played WYDSM in Wroclaw? ... Hihi,, when ...
Someone on Facebook has posted a photo of the setlist from Wroclaw which they got from Ravey Davey and there is definitely no WYDSM on there.

Bartek also made no mention of it in the live reporting, so looks like it may have been another song that was swapped for Crash and Burn?

I've removed WYDSM from the Wiki for Wroclaw now that the setlist has been confirmed.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Fact is, as I reported live and as i remember there was no WYDSM, but NTTC, which fits to what Simon wrote about setlist Cracow - there was swap betwix NTTC and C'n'B.
The same setlis as I was reported here
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Bartek wrote:Fact is, as I reported live and as i remember there was no WYDSM, but NTTC, which fits to what Simon wrote about setlist Cracow - there was swap betwix NTTC and C'n'B.
The same setlis as I was reported here
Thank you Bartek!
So Wroclaw is sorted, just need clarification of this one...

Setlist.fm reports NTTC still in, but Susanne out

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-sist ... dbd7e.html

Does the above look right to you for Krakow??
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

been away from here recently due to real life intrusion (and a seriously fucking hardcore head cold) - great to hear the Industrial Groove Machine's unstoppable dispensation of pleasure grinds on. So awesome to read all the happy reports day after day! and hark! -the haters really don't appear to be singing anymore... :von:
:bat:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

@Charlie: that's question to those lucky HLers been on that gig.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Bartek wrote:@Charlie: that's question to those lucky HLers been on that gig.
I know, i'm just clutching at straws! :lol:

We'll wait and see if we get any more setlist photos or info! :D

and it's good to see you back eastmidswhizzkid :D
Pista
Cureboi

Charlie wrote:

This any help? ;)

courtesy @poisondoor on the twitters
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Just been catching up fully with the tour threads, putting 2 and 2 together I guess the above is lex3000s 100th gig setlist? Well either way congrats to Lex for the hundred not out :notworthy:

Sounds like another stonking show. That'll be all of them thus far then. Not bad going for a band that've been at it for 38 years :von:
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote:Just been catching up fully with the tour threads, putting 2 and 2 together I guess the above is lex3000s 100th gig setlist? Well either way congrats to Lex for the hundred not out :notworthy:
Simon and Ingo got the signed set lists. I'm getting mine in Paris.
Groningen - Lokerese Feesten
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

Kraków was Sisters gig 100 for me so I was pleased to achieve it at a pretty damn good gig. Klub Studio is a modern student venue which reminded me of the Belfast gig on 2014. I watched AA Williams from near the front and by the time I went to buy her CD it had all sold out which is a sign of how popular she is proving to be. I enjoyed her set a lot and the best Sisters support since the last really good one

As was with at Wroclaw, it was always amusing to start with More, "counterfeit dollars and the English zloty". A few changes with Crash and Burn coming in and When You Don't See Me going out. Guitar technical issues forced a restart on Something Fast. Alas no AA Williams on guest vocals tonight. Others can write a better review of the actual band.

I know cameras at gigs divide opinions, but it is quite an indicator of how much the crowd were enjoying it that there were plenty of photos being taken and the people in the balcony really getting into the gig. Poland likes the Sisters a lot. One woman had brought her seven year old son to the gig; he'll rue not being more interested in the gig when he is older! Lots of Sisters merch being bought up by those who are now the best dressed people in Krakow.

Special hello to Tracy and Phil from Leeds who I forgot were coming so it was nice to see them again.

Trying to work out how much money I've spent on reaching 100 gigs. It's a horrifying amount and the odd gig has probably even been average, but the absolute stormers, the travel and new places visited, the pubs and most importantly the friendships made mean it's all money very well spent.
Groningen - Lokerese Feesten
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:
Charlie wrote:

This any help? ;)

courtesy @poisondoor on the twitters
Great stuff, i've replied to your PM!

Wiki updated! :D
Being645
Above the Chemist

Thank you for the updates, Charlie ... :D :notworthy: ...

@lex3000
thank you for the review ... :D ... that was interesting and nice to read ...
Hell, 100 gigs ... I wish for you lots of joy and pleasure in Paris ... :D ...

If the band should get fed up with Crash and Burn during this tour (although it's a wonderful song), I'd vote for Good Things for a change ... ;D :lol: ...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

@: lex3000: despite "best" wishes of your friends it was a blast - good to hear.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Groovy pics ahoy...

https://www.rockmetal.pl/galeria/the.si ... ow.19.html
Oh yes :eek:
Good photo skills + cool band, what can go wrong :von:

And yes thanks lex3000 for the review, appreciate it when those who go to many gigs still take their time to write something about it :notworthy: