GW24 Deadline Tuesday 21st January 18.30 pm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

He's here all season!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening all! Finally have all the scores and tables for you - even better now the thread is unlocked :lol:
Seems like an age from when this GW kicked off to when it ended. Liverpool played twice but as people had either captained or tripled Mane, it did no one any good at all. Interestign to see both Manc teams getting stuffed - the blue corner won, but they really would have stuffed the Blades in 'normal' circs - ie, last season's form. Spurs were lucky, Bournemouth ran away with it and Leicester decided Vardy wasn't needed and put the Spam back in the tin. It was mostly a week for the bread and butter players to shine. Liverpool just kept on going, making sure that the Spam tin was firmly squished down.

To the tables, then. BB&S win the week and remain 2nd, though it's stil IGM top where we belong *ahem*

with DynaMo Salah taking the Yellow Jersey and swinging it round his head.

After that kerfuffle, we can look away to the Big Shout Out... oh. DynaMo Salah again. Keep yer top on this time: :lol: though I must say 102 points is worth celebrating. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Over to the H2H - IGM won the week and stay top.

Ederson Volleys holds the Crown! Wooo!

GW25 is all finished by now, but honestly, if they draw out GWs this long, it's hardly surprising!

See you in a couple of days for GW26 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ok Steve, you can lock it again now :bat:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind