GW32+ - Deadline Saturday 27 June 11.30

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Congratulations Liverpool! Smashing records! Well deserved. Earliest title clinch with 7 games to go, and latest ever title win!

I've only just finished the last GW round up!
Ok, GW32 is:

Saturday 27 June

Aston Villa 12:30 Wolves UK - BT Sport Wolves will be all over their local rivals.

Sunday 28 June

Watford 16:30 Southampton UK - Sky Sports Oh lord. Both to lose. Nap time

Monday 29 June

Crystal Palace 20:00 Burnley UK - Amazon Prime Video Both been stuffed by the title contenders, so they'll both be wanting to take it out on someone.

Tuesday 30 June

Brighton 20:15 Man Utd UK - Sky Sports Methinks Rashford and Martial might be on a roll?

Wednesday 1 July

Arsenal 18:00 Norwich UK - BT Sport HELP
Bournemouth 18:00 Newcastle UK - Sky Sports Toon might well do it again
Everton 18:00 Leicester UK - Sky Sports Story of the Blues. Hmm. Dunno.
West Ham 20:15 Chelsea UK - Sky Sports Can Chelsea decide the bottom of the table as well as the top?

Thursday 2 July

Sheffield Utd 18:00 Spurs UK - Sky Sports KAAAAAAANE!
Man City 20:15 Liverpool UK - Sky Sports
Oh my. Up till last night, this could have been the decider. Pressure's off Liverpool, but they're not likely to give up. City will be wanting to make a point. Should be a heck of a game.

Look to your teams! Aguero and Fernandinho both out, remember

We're serving charcoal icecream and juices, to keep you all cool x
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

emilystrange wrote:Congratulations Liverpool! Smashing records! Well deserved. Earliest title clinch with 7 games to go, and latest ever title win!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: mow if leicester can come 2nd i'd consider that a job well done. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Oops, I missed a gameweek, though still mananged 66 points, which was nice. Havent watched a ball kicked in apathy anger or acquiescence cos no crowds = f**k football, though congratulations are due to Klopp's Kloggers for being very much better than everyone else, there's no arguing with that despite what my mum might say.
Pista
Cureboi

Charcoal ice cream? ew.
I want the traditional coal flavour please.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

you can't taste it, silly
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:you can't taste it, silly
Damn these fancy ice creams :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:lol:

the charcoal juices are lovely - whatever mix you like, and add the charcoal. is as black as a goth could wish for, tastes good, and is good for your insides.
Pista
Cureboi

This is so weird having 1 match per day for a week
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

glorious!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I've booked all of IGM's players back in for next season.
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:I've booked all of IGM's players back in for next season.
You guys have played a blinder this season to be honest :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Thank you!
All planned, of course.
Pista
Cureboi

Seriously?
I get rid of Oldboomerang who was a complete dud the first 2 games & he goes & scores twice tonight
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: I have him as captain this week ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Steve, same here
Pista
Cureboi

:P
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Well, there was another GW, gone in a flash after a slow start to proceedings.
I am not a happy bunny, having seen all 3 of my teams stuffed - 0-4, 3-1 and 4-0 respectively - in consecutive matches. Right spoiled my midweek, that.
Wolves should have won by a few more against that Villa outfit in the Midlands Derby. Ings put two past Watford in a slightly surprise dominant display by Southampton - a good buy in FPL and RL. Palace dammited again but deserved the draw - it was a more exciting game than some lately! Man U scuppered the Seagulls (Norwich city centre is full of the feathered thugs, one attacked Mr S and drew blood last week) with a nice display from Fernandes and Greenwood. Mr Rashford let me down!
Norwich did play some great football at Arsenal, and had cracking shots, but we are doomed - even without Krul's calamity. Those 8 defensive injuries back in the autumn set us on our way, I fear. I had just sold Aubameyang. West Ham rather upset Chelsea in a game that was also better than expected - was quite exciting and I got some points. Drama in the last minutes always good.
Everton beat a dispirited Leicester 2-1, and now Leicester have more local problems to deal with - will they be able to play at home?
Newcastle, unfashionable atm but actually ok, stuffed Bournemouth in yet another 4 goal display to put them under silly pressure. Ake got a consolation.
The Blades beat my team. My team had the ball in the back of the net 4 times. Okay, some were obvious offsides but that one on the floor not blocking anyone's sightline was just plain stupid. The rule about accidental handball needs looking at too. VAR is rubbish! It caused controversry in the last game of the GW too.
City applauded Liverpool on with a guard of honour - which rudely didn't stay in place until the players had even got to the end of it. Then they made sure that the Reds knew that they might be Champions, but City still had a few tricks to show them. Was not amused at the outcome.
Aaanyway... the tables look like this:

IGM lost the week with BB&S taking the honours, but we remain top. Do not waver, chaps! 7 games to go!
The Yellow Jersey (has it been washed during lockdown?) is the responsibilty of DynaMo Salah again

whilst the Big Shout Out goes to Team WMS on 78 points.

Onwards to the Shed for Steve's GW33+. Good luck.