Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Von's Real Name?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what's andrew's real name? andrew what?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

andrew taylor

but he has a middle name too - i seem to recall reading it was something beginning in W... winston, or somesuch. Smile

the cake is a lie
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew William Harvey Taylor.
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

snigger snigger...

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPost #5  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

On Jul 18, 2002 10:54am, Quiff Boy wrote:
andrew taylor

but he has a middle name too - i seem to recall reading it was something beginning in W... winston, or somesuch. Smile

hmmm, now which word beginning with W would be an appropriate middle name.....hmmm..... Rolling Eyes Very Happy Wink
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #6  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

On Jul 18, 2002 11:07am, dead inside wrote:

thassa one! Very Happy

the cake is a lie
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen the middle names listed as Winston Harvey and William Harvey. Seeing as his father was in the RAF, Winston is probably not entirely out of the question.
Mind you, if I shared a name with that fat c**t, Churchill, I'd probably keep it quiet.

paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #8  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

On Jul 18, 2002 7:22pm, Erudite wrote:
I've seen the middle names listed as Winston Harvey and William Harvey. Seeing as his father was in the RAF, Winston is probably not entirely out of the question.
Mind you, if I shared a name with that fat c**t, Churchill, I'd probably keep it quiet.

Or a cigar Razz Mr. Green Mr. Green
bar code
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #9  Posted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

or an insurance company?

elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #10  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dead stars wrote:

I reckon he's Tory in disguise and went to posh boy school with a name like that? I guess the child of an RAF Officer? I quite enjoy looking at old posts dating from 1970 We are not worthy!
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #11  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Careful, it might have been HM Customs & Revenue digging Laughing
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #12  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Careful, it might have been HM Customs & Revenue digging Laughing
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bit of trivia: William Harvey is the man who discovered the circulation of the blood. I've always thought that was appropriate for Von, though I can't quite put my finger on why.

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #14  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just remember that there is a Duran Duran member with the same name and it's easier to remember Mr. Green Laughing Laughing
Also Harvey is easy to remember, at least for my way of remember names i am not sure about the W Laughing Laughing We are not worthy!
shivarising
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #15  Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
i just remember that there is a Duran Duran member with the same name and it's easier to remember Mr. Green Laughing Laughing
Also Harvey is easy to remember, at least for my way of remember names i am not sure about the W Laughing Laughing We are not worthy!

OG lineup had Andy Taylor, John Taylor and Roger Taylor... none related to each other. Laughing
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #16  Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm properly confused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: