GW12 - Deadline Tuesday 18th October 18.00

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

TOMORROW

Evening! Midweek GW looming large, much like the PM's resignation and the possibility of a new Chancellor. The games are all on the telly! No Arsenal and no City, so pay attention at the back!

Tuesday 18 October 2022
Brighton 19:30 Nott'm Forest Both teams could do with a bit of good news, though Forest actually need it. Would like to see a cracker of a game.
UK - Amazon Prime Video
Crystal Palace 20:15 Wolves Palace doing ok, Wolves resurging gently. Will Nuno be back at Molineux?
UK - Amazon Prime Video

Wednesday 19 October 2022
Bournemouth 19:30 Southampton zzzzzzzz
UK - Amazon Prime Video
Brentford 19:30 Chelsea Oooo. I think this one will be fun. Shame about James being injured.
UK - Amazon Prime Video
Liverpool 19:30 West Ham Yesterday's Liverpool performance was more what we're used to. Now that Salah's up and running, anything could happen. Jota injured.Klopp suspended.
UK - Amazon Prime Video
Newcastle 19:30 Everton Saint-Maximan out, Calvert-Lewis in. Might get a bit of shaking it all about. Who knows?
UK - Amazon Prime Video
Man Utd 20:15 Spurs Heyho, let's go! Son and Kane party! Until some Red comes along and spoils it.
UK - Amazon Prime Video

Thursday 20 October 2022
Fulham 19:30 Aston Villa Both in a bit of bother, but I fancy Fulham to take this one
UK - Amazon Prime Video
Leicester 20:15 Leeds Cor blimey. Would feel a bit uncomfy watching this, as a neutral.
UK - Amazon Prime Video

Good luck to all except non-IGM teams. Am off to rearrange my own mini-budget and decide whether or not to hide in a fridge.

xxx
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 19:16
Wednesday 19 October 2022
Bournemouth 19:30 Southampton zzzzzzzz
:lol: :lol:
That's a nailed on 5 goal thriller now :innocent:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i don't mind commentator's curse if that happens!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

The games are all on the telly if you pay for amazon prime so the games aren't all on the telly ;D

Thanks for the heads-up though Boss, bad enough missing last weekend's early start, missing two on the bounce woulda been v bad.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Midweek is always a bit strange, but we all survived - unlike Gerrard. I guess leaving your job on a Friday isn't really a football thing. We did lose a Home Secretary and a Prime Minister this week too, so Stevie is in good ( :eek: ) company.

Brighton 0-0 Nott'm Forest A draw was inevitable I suppose. Forest have a point!
Crystal Palace 2-1 Wolves No news on a Wolves manager. Top names Eze, Zaha and Adama on the scoresheet.
Bournemouth 0-1 Southampton Not really the thriller, no.
Brentford 0-0 Chelsea Hmmm
Liverpool 1-0 West Ham At Last! A win! Darwin scored a cracker, but Bowen's penatly miss did save the Reds' blushes.
Newcastle 1-0 Everton Saint-Maximan out, Calvert-Lewis in. Might get a bit of shaking it all about. Who knows?
Man Utd 2-0 Spurs Oh good grief, Spurs. Ronaldo did a strop off to the dressing room and isn't in the Boss's good books.
Fulham 3-0 Aston Villa That there Mitrovic scores again, and so does Mings, but not for the right team. Luckily after I'd sold him.
Leicester 2-0 Leeds Leicester triumph, with the help of a Koch up own goal. Barnes was the home hero.

The tables! Several people caught out by the no play teams, and/or not paying attention.
Classic:

The Yellow Jersey on Dynamo Salah isn't needing a wash yet, but it's settling in

The Big Shout Out went to Damage Dunfermline with 67

Over on the H2H, the table hasn't changed a lot:

Antartic Thistle has the Crown

GW13 is still going on, just, so I hope you've all done very well!

xx