GW14 - Deadline Saturday 29th October 11.00 AM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening. It's busy busy here. Working all day, then vets, ticket buying for events and trains, online food shopping, this... it's more peaceful in term time!

Here we go with GW14, then.

Saturday 29 October 2022
Leicester 12:30 Man City Double hat-trick for Haaland, after his blip. Assists for 2 Foxes.
UK - BT Sport
Bournemouth 15:00 Spurs As Spurs are being Spursy again, Bounemouth will win 4-1. Conte still to sign a contract extension.
Brentford 15:00 Wolves As Foxes, so Wolves.
Brighton 15:00 Chelsea ......
Crystal Palace 15:00 Southampton Come on, Palace!
Newcastle 15:00 Aston Villa What will Unai Emery do first at Villa? Will Newcastle notice?
Fulham 17:30 Everton Now Everton did win the other day, so maybe there's a surprise in store. Calvert-Lewin is back!
UK - Sky Sports
Liverpool 19:45 Leeds Once upon a time, Liverpool won these games. And in those times, nobody played at such a silly time.
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 30 October 2022
Arsenal 14:00 Nott'm Forest I predict an upset.
Man Utd 16:15 West Ham A proper 70's kinda game. Solid. Should be a few fouls.
UK - Sky Sports

Ready and raring to go!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 20:43
Saturday 29 October 2022
Leicester 12:30 Man City Double hat-trick for Haaland, after his blip. Assists for 2 Foxes.
UK - BT Sport
He has one of those fabled knocks.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

The GW was a bit flat without Haaland's scoring feats (but mostly points). Which one of you bought him at last and caused the injury? Ruined my prediction!

Leicester 0-1 Man City City only scored one, but it was De Bruyne doing his thing again. Grealish assisted. Nice goal!
Bournemouth 2-3 Spurs We were indeed Spursy, going 2-0 behind but managing to equalise VERY late and no star moments from the Names. Sone got a facial fracture v Marseiiles so sell him.
Brentford 1-1 Wolves Nice to see Mee and Neves on yteh scorecard. They've been missed.
Brighton 4-1 Chelsea Completely unexpected and a V flicked up at Potter, perhaps. Chelsea two own goals? Not normal in any GW! Oops.
Crystal Palace 1-0 Southampton Steve is happy, so that's all that matters
Newcastle 4-0 Aston Villa Emery didn't get anywhere. Toon were rampant. Olsen and Martinez both made saves.
Fulham 0-0 Everton No one won! Loads of saves, though at 4-6, and the goalies got 3 bonus points ach. You don't see that often in any season.
Liverpool 19:45 Leeds Good Lord. Leeds score almost from the start, Salah equalises, but Bamford returns to assit Summerville in the dying moments. Celebrations were wild!
Arsenal 5-0 Nott'm Forest An upset did not happen, except for the Forest fans. 5! Jesus and Saka 'only' got assists. Could have been more if Henderson hadn't saved so many.
Man Utd 1-0 West Ham Rashford scored, but West Ham did not lie down. De Gea's saves were inspired. Cracking game.

So, the tables! IGM won a week :notworthy: but are still in second.

The Yellow Jersey goes to Benteke Fried Chicken

whilst the Big Shout Out deafens Deep Green Sea Utd on 89.

Over on the H2H, IGM win again but still bottom.

The Crown does go to Antarctic Thistle so IGM have a trophy for the week

GW15 is hot on our heels, so remember No Haaland or Son. Bye! xxx
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

No Haaland? He was yellow not red when I did my team. Ah well, transfers all transferred and the subs bench is a bit thin so can't be helped.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Well, he was pretty doubtfull before I typed that! He did score and get booked. Sadly, if he and Dias hadn't come on, I'd have got 19 points off the bench. Cheers, Pep.