SAS Rogue Heroes

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Randall Flagg
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Two reasons to watch this slightly manic new series from the BBC.

Firstly the soundtrack is terrific https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0d9q ... SEG_PNC%5D

Fall, Clash, Thunders, Stooges, Motorhead, Sham, Damned AC/DC and Killing Joke et al - but secondly every time the principal character appears on screen, hot and sweaty (it's set in 1940's Cairo) in his uniform complete with Shades and lank black hair I keep thinking it's Eldritch - or at least a version of him if he'd been born in the 1920's and entered military service.

It's slightly bonkers - but good fun with a killer soundtrack.

Flagg
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Ha, I had the same thoughts! Great fun for those reasons...