Any Heartland website builder/tech types?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Hope this is ok boss. As well as being the (hopefully) benevolent dictator of Abridged, I'm also the editor of the infamous (round our way at least) Honest Ulsterman magazine (www.humag.co). We're having troubles with our website. It was built around 10 years ago, not really looked after and is having regular PHP etc troubles. We're figuring on building a new one similar to the current one, especially if possible to have the same way of displaying back issues easily. Looking for somebody to consult with our tech types to see if it's possible to recreate a similar site to the current one. There would be a small fee for the consultation and if it doesn't cost the earth we'd probably go with the same person to build it, for which there would also be a fee. Thanks boss! :notworthy:
The Chancer Corporation