GW20 - Deadline Friday 13th January 18.30

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Ello and welcome to the lovely GW20. It's a double GW for United, City, Palace and Spurs which might help your transfers.

Friday 13 January 2023

Aston Villa 20:00 Leeds Should be a good tussle, they could both do with a win
UK - Sky Sports

Saturday 14 January 2023

Man Utd 12:30 Man City City not on form at all yesterday, Rashford on fire. Draw?
UK - BT Sport
Brighton 15:00 Liverpool Strange to think that this could go either way. Will Gakpo start filling Mane's boots?
Everton 15:00 Southampton I fear for Everton
Nott'm Forest 15:00 Leicester Hmm. FA win v FA loss. Leicester really not on any kind of form
Wolves 15:00 West Ham Wolves are looking a bit better lately. Lost ot Forest on pens, but did a great job v Liverpool and were a bit robbed.
Brentford 17:30 Bournemouth Forza Brentford! Now with added Beckham in their second team.
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 15 January 2023

Chelsea 14:00 Crystal Palace Should be a Palace win at this rate
Newcastle 14:00 Fulham I fancy the Toon for this one, though Fulham have done ok lately
UK - Sky Sports
Spurs 16:30 Arsenal Behind the sofa
UK - Sky Sports

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Crystal Palace 20:00 Man Utd Ooer. could depend on how both do in the previous game.
UK - Sky Sports

Thursday 19 January 2023

Man City 20:00 Spurs Behind the cavity wall insulation
UK - Sky Sports

And there we are. Collect your thoughts and transfer like a sensible dude. Good luck!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Another one missed due to work / inattentiveness. Oopsies.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Triple captain on Haaland time then :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Everton's board of directors will not attend today's home Premier League game against Southampton because of a "real and credible threat to their safety". :eek:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

unpleasant
also unpleasant was spurs fan shoving Ramsdale.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Planet Dave wrote: 14 Jan 2023, 11:52 Another one missed due to work / inattentiveness. Oopsies.
But still limped to 92 points. Feel free to draw one's own conclusions as to the skill-factor prevalent in this game.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.