Cover versions of new songs

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
afroheadwes
Road Kill

Hello, I am new to this forum so I apologize if this has been asked. I recently found the “Some Covers Wonder By Mistake” album on Apple Music and was curious if there are any other post Vision Thing/Under the Gun sisters tracks have been covered in a studio setting and are readily available to stream. I love the bootlegs as much as anyone else but it’s nice being able to better understand the lyrics and not have to adjust the volume when listening to the sisters.
alanm
Amphetamine Filth

The unreleased material doesn't get covered a lot. Spotify has none but SCWBM to my knowledge. I am not subscribed to Apple Music but doubt there are any there either.

If your definition of "stream" includes other platforms, I know of the following:

Bandcamp:
Ahráyeph: Never Land / Summer

SoundCloud:
Brad Salyn covers Arms, Come Together, Crash And Burn, Slept, Romeo Down, Still, Summer, War On Drugs, Susanne, Will I Dream. (the majority are instrumental with no vocals though)
Push Button Press: Slept (also on YT)
Alex Meehan: Still (instrumental I think)
Blumenhofen: Summer
Susanne has covers by Chdotcom, Layne Lyre, Never Mind, Oli Dee, The Brothers of Tyranny

YouTube:
Tobias Forsner covers a lot of the new songs - this is largely the album you found on Apple Music. There may be some more on his channel, check it out. (some are on SoundCloud too)
Summer covered by ARF and Dolly Split
Susanne has covers by David Mawtus, Never Mind, Strangel, T.N.V ( The Negative Visions ), Zombie Thirteen

I've probably missed some.
Do you remember a time when angels... do you remember a time when fear?
In the days when I was stronger, in the days when you were here?
afroheadwes
Road Kill

This is super helpful. Tobias Forsner is out there doing a public service. If you or anyone else know of any, I would love to hear them!
Pista
Cureboi

@afroheadwes hello & welcome to :hl:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity