Positive vibes

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

with all the s**t going on all over the world, with wars, inflation, climate change, pressures left, right and center....
... we need to balance it with the good, positive things that are there without even noticing them but that we all need to survive!

let's share the positive things we do to make someone else's day just that much better ✨️

i'm currently in a job where i see people all day. i greet everyone with a smile and end with a smile :D
when you get a smile back which is 8 times out of 10, i know my positive energy has reached them even if it is just for those few minutes of their day.

what gives you positive vibes?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I agree.

I'm generally a happy little soul. I don't take myself seriously and love having a laugh and seeing other people happy. It takes a HUGE amount to p*ss me off so if someone does, they've deliberately worked hard to do it.

Keep smiling and spreading those positive vibes x
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

saying a simple 'good morning' and getting a positive response makes me feel less crappy about humanity but its sadly as much about careful judgement as it is civility. older people seem to be the most open to it though, which is nice.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

Completing something is giving me positive vibes currently. But it changes periodically.
I have been working on my new house & it's really been a huge learning experience. But when I see the finished stages it is quite rewarding.
I suppose that's positive vibes :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

well, getting the strike ballot vote in favour of action was quite good, as a rep
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Have you ever noticed the more you actually FEEL positive the more positive things happen in your life? Also goes the same for FEELING Negative? I do believe in the Law Of Attraction. Being surrounded with positive people is such a joy and it certainly makes you feel so good! :D
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

^^^ what you said @elamanamou is very true in my own experience, what you give you receive is true. my daughter does manifestation sessions with her crystals and full moon, new moon and the meditation, the whole shinnykabab and it works! for her and her friends what you put out into the universe comes back to you in the end.

another positive vibe for me is walking on the beach with the ocean energy. waves and their sound always gives me a positive vibe even in all seasons.
that ongoing eternity
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

another positive vibe for me is walking on the beach with the ocean energy. waves and their sound always gives me a positive vibe even in all seasons.
[/quote]

@MadameButterfly I live very near to the sea on the South coast of the UK and I totally agree walking on a beach and sea swimming especially during the winter is so positive. :D
eastmidswhizzkid

elamanamou wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 09:35 another positive vibe for me is walking on the beach with the ocean energy. waves and their sound always gives me a positive vibe even in all seasons.
the sea really revitalisess my soul whilst totally chilling me out. And our Moon. i get quite tetchy if i dont see her for a whiie. Moon is Goddess. It is known.

Being645
Above the Chemist

Oh well, my bloodstream is negative. Maybe that's the reason for all the f**k in my life. But maybe it's also the reason that I can embrace the negative and avoid the harm it brings.

Oh yeah, the ocean, the sky, the flowers and trees, the animals and beasts, the music and all other sorts of art ... there are so many things that can and usually will bring the positive vibe one needs in a special moment ... as long as one doesn't give in to any sucking mess for longer than necessary ... :) ...
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

full moon tonight! will probably have difficulty sleeping but that's how it is...

another thing that still gives me positive vibes is when i receive hand written notes, messages or letters. one can tell so much from a person's handwriting and just the fact that someone took the time and effort to write you something is just special. remember those times before smartphones when you relied on the postman to bring you news from loved ones?

in these days *with everyone getting on with everyday life, it's really awesome when you get a call out of the blue from a friend that just want a chit chat to find out how you are doing . that is magical and i love when it happens.
also my weekly calls to my sis far far away when a weekly catch up can take up a hour of your time. just hearing the sound of their voices and those awesome laughing moments when the laughter starts from the bottom of your toes. all positive things i live for and the energy it brings when you and that person are in your own space ✨️
that ongoing eternity
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

In no particular order, and by no means comprehensive:

-waking up in the morning
-health
-Hubs
-hanging out with bro, sis-in-law, & nephews
-beloved fur & feather babies (more like nuisance animals, but still)
-knowing far-flung folks are alive & well :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
-portion of sad little paycheck going into savings most weeks
-outdoor fur & feather babies (not as much fun when found indoors, though, esp. when expired)
-bills paid on time
-music (esp. Twitch streams)
-nature (northern Ireland, for example, is breathtaking)
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

@6FeetOver :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

welcome home sweetheart! now just a log in every so often and you're back! :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

energy in the universe...it's feeling intensely positive at the moment ✨️
or because Jupiter and Venus kissed each other last Friday so amazing to see without my specs!
with all the energy fields around are changing mother earth with the natural distasters coming going she has to settle for a few.
but what amazing skies we have had! looking up at the heavens have had the northern lights being seeing far wider than usual and again the energy of it all is really feeling positive!

so remember look up more, it opens your view..
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You're not looking up, you're looking out at the rest of the universe.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

markfiend wrote: 07 Mar 2023, 11:45 You're not looking up, you're looking out at the rest of the universe.
granted although you need to look up in order to look out. too many people are looking down these days ~ into their phones and are missing some awesome views :wink:
that ongoing eternity
eastmidswhizzkid

MadameButterfly wrote: 07 Mar 2023, 19:14
markfiend wrote: 07 Mar 2023, 11:45 You're not looking up, you're looking out at the rest of the universe.
granted although you need to look up in order to look out. :wink:
not if youre lying on your back. :wink:
although i agree about the phones. a huge shame this hasnt lead to me seeing more people walk into things, which is hilarious.

Ian1971
Amphetamine Filth

Positive vibes from my kids (4 and 9) every day - little buggers keep me sane.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

yesterday was a rainy dull day so got the downstairs cleaned and washing done!
today was a beautiful sunny spring day although a coldish wind was about. went for a walk something we have been doing in the weekends and landed walking 8.8 kms through parks to the water and then back through more parks and parallel to the channel back home. the birds singing in the trees and the start of a new beginning in nature is so awesome.
sun out walking shoes on!
got home then decided to get the front garden sorted. deweeded *is that even an english word...looks odd, but got rid of weeds and dug up the soil, so many earthworms i was in bliss! then added colours, yellow and purple and have stunning flowers that look so happy!
so full of positive vibes with spring in the air!
tomorrow i am off thank the stars as my body is already feeling the efforts of today but it is so worth the results ;D
that ongoing eternity