GW31 - Deadline Saturday 15th April 11.00

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Hello! Early for once but I have all sorts happening this week so got organised. No one faint.
The managerial merry-go-round is still turning with no one knowing what's going on. We're in the last few games of the season, summer transfer gossip has started, and things are topsy turvy as always. This GW holds the following battles:

Saturday 15 April 2023

Aston Villa 12:30 Newcastle Expecting Newcastle to win but you never know which Villa are going to turn up
UK - BT Sport
Chelsea 15:00 Brighton Brighton, 4-1
Everton 15:00 Fulham Even Stevens with lots of frustration
Southampton 15:00 Crystal Palace Will our Steve still be happy, or not? Vote now!
Spurs 15:00 Bournemouth Spurs will outSpurs themselves
Wolves 15:00 Brentford Wolves could win, but won't
Man City 17:30 Leicester 6? 7?
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 16 April 2023

West Ham14:00 Arsenal Arsenal really don't want to slip up here. City are right behind them and more than capable of winning on the last day, you know
UK - Sky Sports
Nott'm Forest 16:30 Man Utd Rashford injured. Forest will win. These two are not connected.
UK - Sky Sports

Monday 17 April 2023

Leeds 20:00 Liverpool Liverpool don't win this, the world will end.
UK - Sky Sports

With that, I can only politely request that you look to your defence, sharpen your attack and put your boot up the backside of your midfield. Woo!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more