The Temple Of Mercy (Sisters tribute band from Texas)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
stefansonic
Road Kill

Hello again Heartland.
I have been away for some 20 plus years, since the last time I was tossed for being caught trying to record a show at The Ritz in my town, New York City, back in 2003?
But I digress, last year I became aware of a tribute band, The Temple Of Mercy, from Texas, USA.
Not thinking I'd ever get to see the real SoM again, until they announced the 2023 tour recently,
my wife and I went to see this show, last year, on this date, 7 May, 2022, is this memory, in Laurie & Stefan Sonic history
for your viewing pleasure, filmed by me, you be the judge:

"I Hear The Roar Of A Big Machine...
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Seems pretty legit to me.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
stefansonic
Road Kill

I thought so, I thought this would get some more hits in this forum?
"I Hear The Roar Of A Big Machine...
GC
Slight Overbomber

I think they are quite good. If they were playing my town I'd deffo go and see them.