GW35 - Deadline Saturday 6th May 13.30 PM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Hello! Not many games left. Big Sam has his work cut out, having been appointed at Leeds and then finding out that Everton, Chelsea, Forest and Leicester appointed him as well. Nothing's decided down the bottom or completely at the top, so this GW might be the tipping point. Let's see:

Saturday 6 May 2023

Bournemouth 15:00 Chelsea Chelsea staring blindly in the lights of the bling that brought them there.
Man City 15:00 Leeds That's Leeds sunk, but hopefully they will put up a lot more of a fight
UK - Sky Sports
Spurs 15:00 Crystal Palace Bah. Spurs aren't even a club at the minute.
Wolves 15:00 Aston Villa Local game for local people. Wolves are backed into a corner snarling after last week, but that might not help
Liverpool 17:30 Brentford Five wins on the trot for Klopp, but he's in trouble. Brentford have a habit of being quietly very good.
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 7 May 2023

Newcastle 16:30 Arsenal Arsenal really have to win this one. But they won't.
UK - Sky Sports
West Ham 19:00 Man Utd Meeting of equals? Solid vs Rollercoaster?
UK - BT Sport

Monday 8 May 2023

Fulham 15:00 Leicester A draw written all over it
Brighton 17:30 Everton ........
UK - BT Sport
Nott'm Forest 20:00 Southampton Not sure that Forest won't win handsomely
UK - Sky Sports

Gather up all of your chips and things before the end of the season and see what happens!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

emilystrange wrote: 04 May 2023, 20:09 Big Sam has his work cut out, having been appointed at Leeds and then finding out that Everton, Chelsea, Forest and Leicester appointed him as well.
:lol: :lol: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 04 May 2023, 20:09
Spurs 15:00 Crystal Palace Bah. Spurs aren't even a club at the minute.
I'm fairly sure Palace will give them a head start
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
ROBBIE
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

emilystrange wrote: 04 May 2023, 20:09 Hello! Not many games left. Big Sam has his work cut out, having been appointed at Leeds and then finding out that Everton, Chelsea, Forest and Leicester appointed him as well. Nothing's decided down the bottom or completely at the top, so this GW might be the tipping point.
Awesome.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I vote for Em's to take over from Jeff on Sky Sports :D
"Genevieve, I think you're lovely But Genevieve, it's time” TSOM 2020
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

That's my highlight of the season! :lol: I am available for Soccer Special, if anyone wants to give them a call for me
Steve, we've been giving head starts for weeks. We are experts. No one is going to beat us at that game!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Update!

Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea Blimey, Chelsea won.
Man City 2-1 Leeds Only that score? Gundogan was all over it, except the penalty. Another normal day at work for both.
Spurs 1-0 Crystal Palace Well, blimey. Wasn't expecting that.
Wolves 1-0 Aston Villa Or that!
Liverpool 1-0 Brentford And this wasn't a given, either. Salah and van Dijk combining in a quite nosttalgic way.
Newcastle 0-2 Arsenal Ha, I was so wrong, but Schär's own goal really lost it
West Ham 1-0 Man Utd someone has to win a 50/50!
Fulham 15:00 Leicester I'm not sure which was the bigger surprise, the 5 or the 3! Nice to see Willian scoring.
Brighton 1-5 Everton BLOODY HELLFIRE!!!
Nott'm Forest 4-3 Southampton 7 goals! But Southampton don't have a hope after Forest run past.

Quite eventful! But not a high scoring week considering all those goals. More of a collector's item.
The tables: IGM won!

Yellow Jersey is on Dead Men Walking

The Big Shout Out goes to Oliver's Army with 68

On the H2H, there was a draw between IGM and BB&S but the positions remain the same:

The Crown is with Defoe Ate My Toe

All good! GW36 is still going on, and GW37 will be up in a bit
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

How did we, IGM, end up doing? Mid table mediocrity or relegated?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.