Barbie the movie

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

“Vue added that its most popular sites for Barbie include Cambridge, Glasgow St Enoch, Leeds Kirkstall, Bolton, Islington in London and Bolton.”

Does our glorious leader have a season pass 🤣🤣

Who else is going?
Goths have feelings too
iesus
Overbomber

Our glorious leader was around Athens last 2-3 days, so i doubt he was there :lol: :lol: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

He could have viewed it in an Athens cinema. :lol: And yes I intend to see this film :innocent:

But even better the government organization I work for is having a special screening of Oppenheimer. We get to see how the US crucified the man because he dared to disagree with them. :cry: He was recently forgiven of verdicts of sedition etc by the US government. Now, after they ruined his life and career. And he's dead. :evil:
This place is death with walls
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

no...just no
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I'm going to see it one day!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
paint it black

Goths have feelings too
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

I’m weak and clearly not discerning (hence my taste in music) so I will see it.
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Looks phenominally well thought out. Lot of guys are mad because it's not specifically made for them, and a lot of girls finally happy they get their own MCU. I say let people like what they like.
Greta gerwig seems to have hit the nail on the head with regards to style, finesse and attention to detail.
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Damaged+Done
Road Kill

Went to see it with my family. Mixed views all round but I actually enjoyed it it's no Lego movie and it takes a while to get going but once it does, there are a few good chuckles to be had. What is most surprising for me was how it does not pander to the audience - for a 'kids' movie it embraces gender politics wholeheartedly, existential questions of mortality and meaning etc. There's not many times I leave the movie-plex with the kids discussing the matriarchy, commercial exploitation, what a fair balance and just society should look like and how cool are mojo dojo casa houses! Sweet pop culture references to Lou Reed too
Esoterica
Road Kill

Ja, and there’s this thing they call Barbieheimer. All over the place. Particularly common when both films first opened.
paint it black

Barbie the tour is a thing as Aqua go on the road in fall
Goths have feelings too
Rantz Hoseley
Road Kill

Loved the hell out of both Barbie and Oppenheimer. Also REALLY enjoyed the remastered IMAX showing of STOP MAKING SENSE, which is stunning in its sound and clarity.