does von like tomatoes?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Dave Mustane of Megadeath got addicted to heroin cause he thought it was cool.
This place is death with walls

Some kind of innocence is measured out in years
You don't know what it's like to listen to your fears
Esoterica
Road Kill

Hence, the name “Megadeath.”
Serialforeigner
Road Kill

Incoming! wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 16:36 Dave Mustane of Megadeath got addicted to heroin cause he thought it was cool.
After he left Metallica in the early 80s to form Megadeth, the label were concerned he was sailing a bit too close to the wind. So they gave him a mentor to keep an eye on him and keep him out of trouble. The person they tapped to do that was Alice Cooper.
Esoterica
Road Kill

This means: if you want to get to the truth, Go Ask Alice!
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Esoterica wrote: 03 Oct 2023, 16:17 Hence, the name “Megadeath.”
Megadeath = number of estimated deaths if a nuclear weapon is used

I.E. A nuclear warhead with 10 megadeaths = 10 million deaths

Nuclear warheads and bombs each have a megadeath designation. Happy Monday !
This place is death with walls

Some kind of innocence is measured out in years
You don't know what it's like to listen to your fears
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Serialforeigner wrote: 03 Oct 2023, 17:02
Incoming! wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 16:36 Dave Mustane of Megadeath got addicted to heroin cause he thought it was cool.
After he left Metallica in the early 80s to form Megadeth, the label were concerned he was sailing a bit too close to the wind. So they gave him a mentor to keep an eye on him and keep him out of trouble. The person they tapped to do that was Alice Cooper.
"l.eft Metallica ...to form Megadeth" is one way of puting it. A more truthful way of putting it is "formed Megadeth after being acrimoniously sacked. Went on to front the -for a time- second biggest metal act ever BUT NEVER STOPPED CRYING ABOUT FUKCING METALLICA". :roll:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: