Hello

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ghost Dancer
Road Kill

First time here introducing myself.

Was around in the eighties / nineties, and saw the band a few times, once in the naughties, and started attending live performances again a few years ago. We saw them play at the Roundhouse last week.

Professionally I’m not associated with the music biz, aviation is my thing, but have interest in broad range of music, mostly rock genre and was very active during 80/90’s.

That’s me.

Ghostie
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ghost Dancer wrote: 04 Oct 2023, 09:31 First time here introducing myself.

Was around in the eighties / nineties, and saw the band a few times, once in the naughties, and started attending live performances again a few years ago. We saw them play at the Roundhouse last week.

Professionally I’m not associated with the music biz, aviation is my thing, but have interest in broad range of music, mostly rock genre and was very active during 80/90’s.

That’s me.

Ghostie
Welcome to Heartland :D 8)
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Pista
Cureboi

Hello Ghostie & welcome to :hl:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hi there ... :) ...