Super cars 2 on Amiga

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Fredrichl
Road Kill

Being the semi old geezer i am i tend to get nostalgic now and then, especially regarding old computers and games. I was listening to game soundtracks the other day, and the chord progression and composition of this song felt familiar:

Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

the chord progression is straight up body electric, but the real interesting part is at 1:10 where the bass is literally the same bass of the last verses of body electric.

that said I'm not surprised Barry Leitch is a well known sisters fan here's another tune of his:

familiar?
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Ocean Moves
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

love it !
Fallon
Road Kill

Always wondered if Eldritch knew/got a kick out of this. Barry Leitch samples Escape From Precinct 13 in Marauder too, and Eldritch has really been pushing a John Carpenter comparison lately, so he may well be flattered by the company.